Chapter 27

3rd pov

August 30 20XX

They started their sessions every free time they got. (Y/N) has been giving advises to the two cpus and two candidates.the day of challenge is finally near. Thinking theyre ready, they asked him to lead the way after four days.

4 days later

September 4 20XX

(Y/N) pov

Theyre really trying hard the past four days. Must have been pretty hyped up for meeting them. Ill be going to the recording studio to wait for them. Ill leave a note.

(Y/N): hm....okay done. Now where should I put it.

Histoire : (Y/N), are you going somewhere?

(Y/N): oh, great timing. Can you hold this for me?

Histoire: what for?

(Y/N): well, I need to go somewhere and they might go looking for me. I need you to give it to them if theyre looking for me.

Histoire: very well. I hope you have a peaceful journey.

(Y/N): cya!

Im going to have a blast! Lets see....where should I go before to the recording studio...oh yea....theres this place I have been visiting...might as well go there.

Timeskip brought to you by Nepgear being pictured and recorded by vert like she is a proud mom.

Here I am...hirakiyu diner. Just near the border of leanbox. Just saying that, I eat here with the band mates. Man theyre gonna laugh about what I tell them.

(Y/N): hey there fred

Fred: your friends are at the back room talking.

(Y/N): thanks. I know I could count on you.

So I go to the room and when I got there I see them eating peacefully. No ruckus. So unusual of them.

(Y/N): so...what happened? Why so quiet?

Ayane: well, its just that-

Trip: were nervous. Did they accept?

(Y/N): they accepted it

The four: hahahahahahahahah

Flashback

(Y/N): so...clear?

Lance: crystal clear

Ayane: what he said.

Trip: what she said.

(Y/N): okay. Lets go.

(Y/N): do you guys wanna hear the goddesses sing?

Three: totally.

(Y/N): ok heres the plan, if they bust me, ill tell them that two of you dont like company and I challenged you two to be friends. Hows that sound?

Trip: thats cool with me.

(Y/N): the lyrics, I already made, now its just the sound of the songs. Lets do this!

Band: yeah!!

Flashback end

(Y/N): to the plan!

Band: to the plan!!

Timeskip to the recording studio.

Noire pov

Where is he?! He better not run away or else!

Noire: Histoire, do you know where (Y/N) went?

Histoire: , he gave me this to give you.

Neptune: a letter? Lets see...'Dear goddesses'. Wow hes still fornal sometimes.'im going somewhere to let the band know. Ill be waiting at the recording studio you guys followed me at. The person you stalked -(Y/N)'

Noire: he's still not over from the stalking thing?

Uni: did you really stalk him really hard onee san?

Nepgear: from what I heard, hes been feeling weird ever since he was stalked.

Neptune: well, wewerekindacurioustowhyhewasdistantsowedidnotknowthatstalkingwillhavesuchaneffectonhim.
*inhale* thats basically it.

Noire: english please.

Nepgear: im going to get nero ready.

Uni: i-ill help too!

Neptune: I wonder how iffy and compa are doing...

WITH IF AND COMPA

IF: are you sure you can eat all that compa?

Compa: yessy desu. I did not know they were not at the basilicom and its a waste if I dont eat it desu.

IF: why not give it to b-sha. Were pretty close to the shop ya know?

Compa: well, I looked at the window and saw only chuuko...so mr rat should be doing quests with her desu.

Back at the basilicom

Noire: well, lets go!

Neptune: wait!! If were going then we should eat lunch first!

Noire: fine. Just be quick.

Chapter end