Chapter 30

(Y/N) pov

I got out of the space behind the waterfall and went towards the land. I used magic to get me dry so I wont catch a cold.

(Y/N): I was wondering when you girls will come. I thought you might have ditched me.

Neptune: now now, you know we wouldnt ditch a special friend.

(Y/N): well, thats gonna change today.

The girls had question marks up their heads. Good thing they still dont realize it.

(Y/N): ill tell you guys something...ever since I met you three, I felt something...being etched on my heart.

Neptune: like, were your super best buddies already?

(Y/N): not like that...when I took care of you, Neptune,and noire, I felt something...new to my heart. When I was in earth, I did not have this feeling known. But, know I know thanks for the three of you.

Nepgear: what is it?

(Y/N): I cant confess to one of you because, if I did choose one of you,the other two may feel sad.left out. So ill say this now or I wont get any chances. I like the three of you.

Neptune: well the feelings mutual. After you saved us, I knew I could use someone like you.

Noire: when you took us back at the basilicom after you took care of us, I felt this flame in my heart ignite.

Nepgear: when you gave me nero, it was the best thing that ever happened. Mostly, I was forgotten by Neptune, so when she leaves I ask a souvenir, she forgets to bring me one.

Neptune: hey! Its not on purpose!

Nepgear: you were the first to give me something that I can treasure in a long time.

The girls: for that, we love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): well, its official...im dating three cute girls.

Noire: flattery wont get you anywhere....
D-A-R-L-I-N-G

Neptune: hey no fair noire! I guess ill call you hubby! You will be my hubby and mine alone! Well, ill share you with Noire and Nepgear.

Nepgear: t-then i-ill call him b-babe...

(Y/N): you girls dont need to do that.

Neptune: hey Noire, Nepgear, come over here.

They whisper something which I dont hear.

(Y/N): I have a feeling I wont get a say in this..

Neptune: oh by the way (Y/N)...were gonna have a...

Three: BONDING NIGHT~~~

I feel chills running down my spine...is this the end?

(Y/N): should we announce that were an item?

Neptune: yepperoony

Noire: you better make us happy got it!

(Y/N): I will, I will.

TIMESKIP AT NIGHT

Neptune Noire and Nepgear: oh (Y/N)~~~

Crap. I ran towards my room and closed the door. Hid in the closet and waited.

Neptune: I know your in the Closet!

Im doomed

Noire: Cmon (Y/N), we still got a long night~~~

Damn that vert placing aphrodisiac in our drinks!!!

CHAPTER END

END OF BOOK