Chapter 20

3rd person pov

The time was now 6:00 in the afternoon and neptune forgot to work. Good thing Histoire is in a good mood thanks to the fragrant incense. One thing was for sure...

The cpus: we forgot about what we prepared for him!

They suddenly regret not staying for a bit more in the planeptune basilicom because when they started to leave, he left too. Now they had to wait for him to come visit the basilicom in the afternoon.

Meanwhile in earth

Yushiro: man I got my favorite series by k.j. roller
Barry blacksmith. And I also got my favorite series called arthurian flow (artemis fowl lol pretty good book)

Shion: jeez, you have been collecting your favorite books ever since we came back. You know, if you really like blanc that much, why not just, ask her out.

Hakiri: I wish I was old enough to get some gun parts so that I can at least give them to uni.

Yushiro: you guys just dont appreciate books like I do. They were the first invention to record some events and history. You should learn to love books!

Shion: there he goes again. Thinking about his own world of books.

Hakiri: you think theyre doing fine?

Both: yeah...

Shion: come on just ask her out already! I know you like her hakiri. Plus, I heard from noire she approved of you dating uni.

Hakiri: well here is where we separate ways. My house is this way.

Yushiro: dude my house is that way too!

Hakiri: sweet!

Shion: I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow.

The three: bye!

Hakiri: wanna come to my house? I got my old consoles back from our old house in my bag. Wanna get it on?

Yushiro: sure!

As the two boys went to their houses, little do they know there is a surprise to them.

Hakiri: welcome aboard my humble abode

Yushiro: sweet!

Hakiri: lets go to my living room and set it up.

When they entered the living room, they saw a console which they werent familiar. A console the shape of a plus sign with four arrows directing north south east and west, a game cartridge in the middle and four controller cable slots. The colors were purple,black,white and green. There was a game loaded already in the cartridge so they tried to test it out.

Hakiri: ready?

Yushiro: lets play it!

They hit the start button. Once they hit the start button, a portal appeared and sucked them in.

Both: WERE GETTING SUCKED IIIIIIINNN!!!!!

The two still had their bags on Them so their stuff were still with them. When they were out the portal, it disappeared and was directly on top of a trampoline. Little did they know that they were about to land on (Y/N)'s bunker.

When they landed they kept bouncing but when they stopped somebody came out of the bunker

(Y/N): HEY RETARDS! STOP PLAYING ON THE TRAMPOLINE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU ASSHO-

They looked at each other and after five seconds

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The three: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATATTTTT?!?!?!!?!!?

Chapter end