Chapter 4

Chapter 4: the return in planeptune

Time check august 4 20XX
You did not let them notice that you knew so you played "unravel" a music somewhere. (points on the ones who know) they were listening to it and when you finished you drank the glass of wine on top of the piano.

What carefree eavesdropping girls

You then turned around only to see them amazed at how good you were

(Y/n):"so you girls are awake? You shouldve told me...anyways im (Y/n), pleasure to meet you ladies." They were astonished because you greeted them with excellent mannerism.

Noire:"I didnt know you where THAT polite." She was surpised on how you were raised by your parents.

(Y/n):"oh I was just being polite is all lady noire. By the way are you girls feeling better?"with a hint of concern blanc answered.

Blanc:"how'd you know noire's name?"you chuckled and said.

(Y/n):"Silly you girls are the cpu's of gameindustry why wouldnt I know any of you lady blanc?" She was dumbfounded.

Blanc:"sorry I forgot. Anyways where are we?"she said in an interrogating manner

(Y/n):"No need to know, I told histoire I will bring you back to planeptune. Get ready ladies." You opened up a portal leading to planeptunes basilicom."lets go."

You let them in first and followed afterwards.

MEANWHILE IN THE BASILICOM

If pov

IF:"Histoire has been waiting for  someone but who is it? She's not even saying a word."

I took a look at histoire who is currently taking her tea time

Histoire:"they're here..."

I dont know what she meant but as I looked over I saw a portal and see the cpu's go through it and...a...guy? I wonder why they are with a guy...

Histoire:"welcome mr. (Y/n) and thank you for bringing them here in a good  condition."she said with a glad expression

(Y/n):"Oh please do call me (Y/n) lady histoire. Well I've got to go. Cant stay around for long."he proceeded to the portal.

Neptune and vert:"WAIT!!!"they pushed him in the portal getting themselves inside.

Noire:"oh dear they got themselves into trouble."

Blanc:"looks like histy is mad"she said with a bad feeling

Histoire:"knowing he is with them I guess they're fine"

Everyone except histoire: WHAT?!?!?!

IF and the others were shocked to see histy not get angry at Neptune because usually she gets angry when neptune tries to avoid work.

Histoire:"can it be?..."

Chapter 4 end

Sorry was too busy with school and now its my bday I had to plan stuff and now im 15...yay...