Chapter 18

(Y/N) pov

As i finish my gift for nepgear for always helping me, keeping an eye out for me, I decided to make something for her.

(Y/N): Hmm...does this go here? Yeyeyeye....ok...the exoskeleton is complete. The body frame is also complete. Now, the programming. Lets see....functional actions...programming attitude...hmm....I feel like I should make nepgear the owner and I think she might be seen as the mother but whatever...I got a hair sample from nepgear in secret...place this there...detect dna...programming attachment to the dna...alright. the programming is done. Lets place magic on her...placing hearing abilities,sensing abilities and feeling ability...alright!!! I finished it in just 5 hours!

I look at the time and see its actually 2:34 am in the morning. I know I left a letter to say ill be back in the morning. I guess ill make some stuff,prepare the gifts I have prepared for them to show gratitude for taking care of me and for being a part of my life.

(Y/N): I sound like an old man do I? *chuckle*

I guess ill prepare that in the morning.

Nepgear pov

I saw a letter in the room from (Y/N) this morning telling me to call the cpus and gather up in the basilicom.

Nepgear: I wonder why he wanted me to gather everyone?

Neptune: im pretty sure he has something planned. I smell something tasty!

Nepgear: oh yeah, compa was making pancake for breakfast.

Neptune: COOL!

Histoire: good morning girls...

The neps: good morning histy

Histoire: your up neptune?

Neptune: yeah, I mean (Y/N) left a letter to get all the cpu and cpu candidates here in the basilicom.

Histoire: I see...

Nepgear: I have called the others and said they were on their way.

Neptune: awesome~! Vert will be here, now I can get my revenge for my loss last time!

Nepgear: neptune calm down..No need to shout early in the morning..

Noire: were here!

I looked to see theyre here...I wonder why he would want us to gather...

Neptune: uhh guys? What day is it?

Blanc: its Sunday

Neptune: I know but what date is it?

Uni: its august 26...why?

Neptune: nothing, just had a feeling were gonna have an early Christmas is all...

Noire: what do you mean?

(Y/N): is everyone here now?

The girls: hey/hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): alright, since everyone is here, I guess I can start now...ehem...

My dear friends, I am here today to tell you all, thank you. Thank you for sticking with me till today. I am grateful that I made great memories with you girls. I have prepared...GIFTS for each one of you and they correspond to your liking.

IF: what do you mean?

(Y/N): so...ill start with... I guess IF and compa can go first.

(Y/N): For IF I have a coupon for bike repairs that lasts for a year. So whenever you wanna modify your bike you can do it for free.

IF: WHAT?! THATS INSANE!! But...since its a gift...I guess ill take it.

(Y/N): For compa I have a guidebook on nursing and making medicinal potions.

Compa: thanks a lot.

(Y/N): For Histoire, I made this stress relieving fragrance incense

Histoire: thank you.

(Y/N): Now I will start with the cpus. For leanbox..vert, I have a box full of energy drinks, the newest edition of nepnep slash girls ultimate. I also got some upgrades for your computer

Vert: oh my, thats a lot but thank you

(Y/N): For lowee blanc you get my favorite books from my original dimension

Blanc: really? This is amazing...thanks a bunch

(Y/N): For rom and ram, I got this drawing book and coloring book. I also got spares for whenever you run out of pages.

Ram: look rom! Now we can draw to our hearts content without big sis being angry!

Rom: yeah. Thanks mr (Y/N)

(Y/N): For lastation uni I got you different types of scopes and modifiers for guns.

Uni: woah...look at this UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster scope, AO, RGB, Mil-dot QD Rings! Thanks a lot!

(Y/N): For noire I got you some clothes, sewing thread, and some new glasses since I noticed back when the three were still here that your old glasses was scratched up

Noire: I guess it helps. Thanks.

(Y/N): And finally, planeptune. For neptune I got a dozen of my special flavored pudding.

Neptune: now THIS IS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS!

(Y/N): And nepgear, this is kinda special so I need you to take care of it.

Nepgear: okay?

I went out the door and bring in a box. She asked what was inside and I said

(Y/N): see for yourself.

She opened it and when she saw my gift, her eyes widened and tears started flowing through her face

Uni: hey! Why did you make Nepgear cry!

Nepgear: this is...!

She suddenly hugged me which surprised me a bit and totally surprised everyone else.

Neptune: whats in here anyway?

Chapter end