Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Lost Memories found part 2

(Y/N): like I said dad KNOCK IT OFF

Dad: no need to shout...thats how I found out i love your mother.

Mom: oh honey, its bringing me back memories

(Y/N): im leaving, I dont wanna hear that story...

Memory 5

It has been 3 months since she came back and its been fun until...

???: (Y/N) catch me if you can!

(Y/N): DONT-

Alas I was too late....I lost the love of my life...me and my parents came to her funeral. Her parents said its not my fault she died...they were thankful that you stucked yourself as her friend and tried to stop her from dying. But fate can be cruel right?

Her parents told me that whenever she told her friends that she was not coming when they will go outing, they would never talk to her ever again. You were happy that you were her first best friend for a long time, but sad because you were now alone....no friends...I have always been with her ever since we were young...

I will miss you...ill never forget about you....my first love...

.
.
.
I woke up. It seemed to look like a dream but it felt real. Why am I crying? Is she really that important to me? Why did I forget about her? ...I miss you...my life is not like it used to be...I have new friends now...but...they arent as fun as when I was with you...I wish you hadnt died...
.
.
.

I miss you...misae...

???: thank you...for staying with me till the end...(Y/N)...

I look back and saw...misae...

Misae: its been a while...

I felt tears stream down my face as I couldnt believe what im seeing...she hugged me all of a sudden so I hugged back

Misae: shhh stop crying...you know women dont like crybabies right? But its okay....stop crying...

Chapter end