Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Worries overcame Trust

Neptune Pov

(Y/N): thats alot of info to take in...

Histoire: well, you did say you want to learn everything in gamindustry...

(Y/N): that kinda makes it my fault....; anywho, will you girls please, stop eavesdropping?

Neptune: Aww shucks, we got caught.

(Y/N): it was easy trying to feel everyones aura since you DID try to conceal yourselves...

Neptune: well, only the goddesses were eavesdropping so...

(Y/N): arent nepgear,uni,rom and ram also goddesses?

Noire: not quite....

(Y/N):???

Noire: yet

(Y/N): care to elaborate?

Histoire: well, while they ARE the little sisters of the goddesses, they arent FULLY prepared to have the title goddess yet. Which is why they are candidates

(Y/N): okay...I get the gist of it...kinda

Vert: Kinda?

(Y/N): look, I still cant get over the fact that, I was sent to another world of fantasy while I lived 15 years in my homeworld where magic and cpu's doesnt exist.....well, the cpu are computers, not people cuz they ARE machines in my world....

Neptune: ouch...that kinda hurt me a little bit...

(Y/N): umm...histoire? Ill be back after a couple of days and see if I can do something interesting

Histoire was confused as to why he needed to leave all of a sudden. The girls were scared that they made him mad because they eavesdropped. Well, lets see how it looks like on his side.

(Y/N) Pov

I cant take it anymore!!! What am I thinking?! Why does it feel like my heart is pounding so hard whenever she is there?! I dont think im suited to be with her yet...ill have to train harder to become stronger!!! I'll change my training regimen a little and see after 3 days if its suitable or not...

(Y/N): *sigh* how will I tell her how o feel?

???: tell who what?

(Y/N): UWAAAAAH??!?!?!

I look around to see IF looking at me with that "spill the beans" look.

(Y/N): ITS NOTHING!!!!

IF: wait!!

I ran as fast as I can going to an alleyway and teleporting to my base

The next day....august 13,20XX

Nepgear pov

I dont know what happened but when I asked where (Y/N) is to Neptune onee chan, she just looked horrified. I'm going to ask histoire what happened and see why onee chan was horrified.

Nepgear: histoire?

Histoire: what is it nepgear?

Nepgear: what happened back here yesterday? I asked onee chan what happened and just gave me a horrified look.