Go. To. Sleep.

Just in case you don't know:

(y/n) = your name; (l/n) = last name

(f/n) = friend's name; (f/c) = favorite color

(e/c) = eye color; (h/c) = hair color

POV = Point of view

On to the book! (/*^*)/ ~--------------------~

It was a rainy day with only a few claps of thunder here and there. I was awoken sometime around 1 AM in the morning, not by a loud thunder but a loud thud coming from my parent's room. I shrugged it off, thinking that my father came home from his work but then not too long, I heard another loud thud.

I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision as I made my way to the hallway outside my room. Thunder flashing outside as I see a silhouette of someone standing inside of my parents' room.

"Dad? Is that you?"

I called out but he didn't answer. Another light of thunder flashed from the room and the shadow of the person again as I took a glimpse inside. The person was now on top of my mother, holding her mouth shut and holding some sharp object over her. I froze in place.

Not knowing what to do as my heart raced and listened to my mother's muffled screams. My heart dropped as he whispered something then plunged the object down to her chest.

"Then that's it. That's all I can remember."

I dictated my vivid memories to my therapist and silence accumulated the room as I watched him write down notes on his notebook.

"Can you try to recall what the person said?"

He said as his phone rang, indicating the end of our session for the week. I shook my head and he looked through his notes from throughout the session. He got up and I followed, we shook hands and walked to the door.

"I'll see you next week and don't forget to take your pills so you won't get any anxiety attacks."

I nodded in response and left the room. A guy with his hood up stood up and grabbed his bag next to him. We crossed passed each other but he whispered something to me which made me stop in my tracks and fear overcome me. However, blurred out from fear.

Quickly, I looked back at him but the door was already shut. I shook my head and took a deep breath to calm down. After shrugging it off as nothing but my mind playing tricks with me. I walked back to my class and going back to normal.

A few minutes passed and a guy entered as per usual, I started writing my own short story, not caring about what the teacher is going to say. Probably to introduce the new guy or something. Until I noticed someone taking a sit to the empty desk next to me. Glancing over to the person, it was the same guy from the guidance office with his hood still up.

He was just staring down to his desk as the teacher started to discuss the lesson for the day.

"He could be my mother's murderer."

I thought, trying to avoid staring at him or making eye contact. I took a couple of peeks to him as I attempt to sketch him on my notebook. White hoodie with a black half mask and black jeans paired with some sneakers. I stopped drawing when I spotted a sharp object sticking out from his bag.

I tried my best to avoid my gaze but I couldn't help myself and continued on looking at it. I shook my head, taking another look to only see the object being real and right there. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell the teacher? Or stay quiet and pretend I didn't see it?

My heart started racing knowing that the new guy next to me could be a murderous psychopath! My eyes widened as I see his hand grab his bag and moved it to the other side of him then a finger up to his mask where his mouth would be.

"Shhh! Tell anyone and you're dead."

He whispered as I snapped my head back to the front, fearing for my life as I decided to avoid ever fiber of his presence. I, then, took a breather to calm down my nerves down. Remembering what he said earlier.

"Go. To. Sleep."