Heartache

"We can't tell you yet on what is happening to you but right now what you need is to rest so you'll heal up." Dr. Smiley answered as Jeff helped me sit onto the bed then soon Dr.Smiley started inspecting my arms.

"And I'm guessing you don't know what this symbol on my chest is." I sighed and leaned into Jeff, sitting next to me.

"At the moment, the only information we have is that it takes reverses environmental damage and intake injuries of people around it then put it onto it's host then now it seems to be spreading throughout your body."
"It's not going to kill me, right?" I asked in fear.

"As long you stay away from danger until we figure this out then you'll be alright. For now, I'll give you something to relieve your pain." He answered and went to his medicine cabinet and looked for some pain killers for me.

I soon noticed Jeff taking off his sweatshirt and giving it to me.

"Wear it." He said, I blushed from seeing his half naked body.

"But why?"

I asked, he didn't answer but then he sent a death glare towards Ben staring down my bod that's when I realized that I was only in my undergarments. I took his sweatshirt and put on.

"Well, here's your medication. You can take one right now and then you have to take it twice a day. One in the morning and another before you sleep. Come to me when all the pain is gone." Dr. Smiley said, giving me a bottle filled of pills.

"Thanks Smiley." Jeff said as I took the pill then getting picked up by him.

"Let's get you back to our room and get some clothes for you." He gave Ben another death glare as he didn't waste anymore time and walked out the room.

"Oh come on, you two aren't even official yet!" Ben yelled, getting piss out. I giggled and rested my head onto his chest.

"But then it's true. We're not really official... Unless, he thinks we are." I thought, looking up to him as we entered the room and he laid me down on the bed.

"We did kiss a few times and it was all genuine... But..."

I started to hesitate what type of relationship we have and wondering what he really thinks of the two of us. However, it's really possible since we're not that close and in the duration of being around each other.

"I'll go check if the girls has anything that would fit you." He said, grabbing another sweatshirt from the closet and headed to the door but I stopped him right before he could open it.

"Don't worry, I won't be long." He said, petting me on the head then opening the door.

"What do you think of us?" I asked seriously, looking straight into his eyes.

"Uhm... We're best friends, right?" He said, leaving the room to find me clothes.

Jeff's POV.

"Why did I say that?! I'm such a dumbass!" I thought, closing the door behind me and leaning back onto it.