Reflection.

(Y/n)’s POV.

Jane just continued on fighting him despite everything that he says. They turned the room upside down in matter of minutes as I stayed in the corner in harm’s way from them.

“Stop it!”

I shouted but they still didn’t listen and both of them now heavily injured but they still continued. The sounds of shattered objects, blood splatter and peircing blades deep into each other, slowly creeps deeper into my mind.

I covered my ears and sat in my corner and trying my best to block the noise that's in front of me. Of course, it didnt work then flashes of different color appear in my vision then a voice.

" I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard.

While you walk away with the frosting of my heart.

So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss.

The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night... "

I closed my eyes, concentrating on the singing voice echoing around my mind. Some bright light shines in front of me but still I refuse to open my eyes. The light shined more and more till suddenly eberything became silent.

My eyes fluttered open and now, everything around me was back to normal like they never was fighting in the first place. They stood in place, confused and free from injuries.

"W-what happened?" I asked, looking at both of them aas they look at me in shock.

"what? Is there something wrong with me?" I asked them, worried then puking out blood then falling into Jeff's arms.

"You're not deing on me. Everything is going to be ok!"

He said in a cracky voice as tears overwhelm his eyes. Without hesitation, he picked me up and ran out of the house and towards the mansion with Jane following close behind.

"What's happening to me?" I asked, feeling weak and light headed.

"Just try to stay awake! There's no way I'm giving up on you."

The more he refused to me, maKes it even more terrifying that it's somethinf terrably wrong.

It was not too long when we reached the mansion. Jeff, screaming out for some people as I started to lose a hold of myself however, I continued to fight on to stay awake. For him.

A creature appeared in front of us and was looking down to me. thwir voice being muffled as the slender creature took me and brought me to some operating room where there were two other people already by me.

"Wh-Who are you?"

I managed to say weakly, still not undersranding what they were saying as they presummably try to catch my attention and keep me awake.

Not long after, I started to close my eyes.