Murder

"Where did I hear that phrase before."

I thought, side glancing over him. My head starts aching as thought after thought passed right through me.

A few hours had passed but still, nothing came into my mind as I sighed in defeat. I decided to spend the rest of the lunchtime, eating lunch with my friends. We were all just talking around and having a few laughs here and there. At one point, I saw the guy again walking across the cafeteria and that's when it came.

-Le Flashback-

"Go. To. Sleep."

I hear the guy say as thunder flashes and the sharp knife plunging deep into her chest. I stood by the door frame, frozen, not knowing what to do. Her blood staining the bed and dripping down onto the floor.

I snap back to reality when I noticed the guy now standing in front of me. I fell back to the floor in surprise as I walk him tower over me and covering my mouth.

"Shhhhh."

He hushed me with a finger to his lips. His wide eerie smile on his face that gave me chills down my spine. I sat in front of him and covered my eyes in fear to see what he would do to me. However, after a while of not feeling anything, I opened my eyes and he was gone.

-End of le flashback-

"He killed my mother."

I mumbled under my breath as I stood up with the knife in my hidden in my hand. Ignoring what my friends were saying and followed the guy as he leaves the cafeteria. He entered the gym then behind the bleachers. Silently following him just a few meters away from him but after turning the corner, he was gone.

"Where did he g-."

A pair of hands cover my mouth and held my wrist where I was holding the knife. The person pulled me back, underneath the bleachers and pinned me to the wall. I struggle and kicked him to get away from me. However, he had a firm grip onto my arms that it started to hurt.

Whimpering in pain, I stopped and looked at him dead in the eyes with pure hatred.

"Leave me alone or I'm gonna have to kill you."

He threatened yet I wasn't scared. I spit onto his face in response which angered him more and grabbed the knife from my hand and pushed it up against my neck. Flinching a bit from the sharp pain of the knife nonetheless, I kept a sharp glare towards to him.

"I'll never give in to you."

He chuckled. "Such a brave little girl. You have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Oh-ho! I know exactly who I'm dealing with."

"We'll see, bitch."