Creepypasta Manor

After he gave me some pants, a few hours passed and I've found out that we're at least at the third floor of a mansion that's located a the middle of the woods in my hometown.

"Where is he?" I thought as I started to get a bit hungry but I still kept waiting for his return and trying to straighten out my thoughts.

"Why am I not trying to escape? Did I really give up that easy?"

I questioned myself, frustrated with my own wits that I banged my head to the wall as I paced around the room. I stopped and kept thinking about how different he acted to me earlier.

"What's wrong with him... Maybe, I can fix him."

My gut rumble from my hunger, I sighed and decided to at least look for something to eat around the mansion. Having to seek a peek through the door, surprisingly it was a well-lit hallway with a few rooms then I noticed a note on the door.

"Don't leave the room, you won't survive." I read it and soon, shrugging it off and head out and searched the halls carefully. Especially, knowing that the perverted guy is somewhere in this mansion.

"Does he want me to starve? There's no way I'm waiting for him." I thought in anger that he would leave me without anything else.

"Well, well. Look who we have here. A human."

The guy said, laughing eerily. I jumped and turned around. No one. I scanned the room for any sign of life but there was none. Until I turned back and bumped into a tall skinny guy with black and clothes.

"So-sorr-" I froze, looking up to this creepy black and white clown that's just inches away from my face.

"Are you lost? I can help you with that." He said with a chilling smile.

"No th-thanks." I answered, walking passed him but soon bumped into him again.

"Now don't be a party pooper. We're just getting started."

He held my shoulders and we appeared in a big room, filled with other creepy monsters and murderers. I gulped as I looked around at everyone and slowly walked away from them, towards the door.

"Hello, I was uhm... On my way out. So let me just pass by and I'll be on my way." I said, pointing to the door then opening it slightly but only soon shut closed again by someone.

"Don't leave just yet. Stick around a bit and talk."

The guy said, wearing a blue mask and empty black eye sockets with some weird black goop dripping down from it. I looked behind him to only see the rest of them with chilling smiles and a dark aura around all of them.

"I'm definitely dead."