Madness

I headbutted the guy in front of me causing him to back up from me as I rushed to exit the room and frantically scanning my surroundings for the main hall. My heart pounds from my chest as I could hear their laughter and footsteps in the distance behind me.

"Where is Jeff when I need him." I thought, going into a random room. It was a small room for a little girl but at the same time, it doesn't look like it.

The walls were pink with some blood stains all over than there were some very old stuff toys and a princess-like bed. At the other side of the bed was a little girl with curly brown hair.

"Is that an actual little girl?" I thought, slowly going around the bed and looking at her.

"Huh, hello! Are you new here?" She questioned, smiling with me as she held a teddy bear. I froze in place, seeing the blood dripping down her head and stains on her clothes.

"Y-yeah, I guess I am. Do you know where the main hall is? I'm kinda lost." I asked calmly, fearing that she would do something to me.

"Liar."

I heard her whisper in my ear as she disappears in front of me. In fear, I ran out again and kept seeing one of them as I ran down the halls until I bumped into someone from turning a corner.

The creepy laughter all around me along with their distant footsteps that seems to get closer and closer to me.

"Where are they coming from!?" I thought, frustrated and scared out of my wits. The further I ran, the more I started hearing things.

"I told you to stay in the room." I hear the familiar voice of Jeff and without thinking, I hugged him tightly in my shaken state. Voices filling my head.

"Please tell them to leave me alone!" I said to him, closing my eyes. He sighed and raised my chin to look at him.

"If you say so, Princess."

He put a knife up to my neck and glared down to me. I just stood in place, ready for him to take my life but instead, he kissed me deeply with tongue. I blushed as my heart fluttered and soon I kissed back. The laughter stopped and everything was silent.

"No one will take your life but me."