Voices

My eyes fluttered open and I was still in his room. The blanket pulled up to my shoulders and the lights turned off. I sat up as I rubbed my eyes and looking to the Jeff’s side of the bed. He wasn’t there.

“So it wasn’t a dream… Where did he go?” I thought.

I got up from the bed to open the window curtains and letting the refreshing sunlight hit my skin. That’s when I saw a chair placed by the closet with some clothes neatly folded on top of it and along with it was a note.

“This was the only clothes that the girls have on them that could fit on you. P.s. I picked it out for you.”

I read the note then I took the clothes and checked it on the mirror. It was black ripped skinny jeans and (f/c) jacket with a hoodie.

“This is perfect.” I thought. I put them down then took his sweatshirt off. I took a minute to look at it looking at it

“His scent.”

I smiled and sniffed it for the last time before throwing it onto the bed. I wore the clothes that he has chosen for me. It was some black ripped skinny jeans and (f/n) hoodie with some cat eats on the hood.

I couldn’t help but to smile at his choice of clothing for me, I find it cute.

“He sees me as a cat, huh?” I thought.

I soon walked throughout the mansion or went out and couldn’t find him. I mean, he could be completely at the other side of the mansion meanwhile I’m at the other end away from him.

I sighed and decided to take a walk around the woods of the mansion.

“Why does the mansion had to be so big? How many people are living in there anyways?” I thought, walking into the wood and lost in my thoughts.

“We’re best friend…”

Those words continued on repeating in my head and the more I get confused with his feelings. He told Jane that he loves me but now he says that we’re just best friends. Did everything that Jane said was true?

However, I don’t want to think that it’s the truth or I should wait. He could be confused on how he feels.

“So you’re the girl that he’s been keeping around.” I heard someone said form the bushes near me.

“Who’s there?! I’m not afraid to fight!” I observed my surrounding for this guy and it was nothing.

“You’re the key.” This time a girl spoke softly.

“Stop messing around already!”

I shouted but the person still refused to come out so instead I decided to walk back. Nonetheless the voice just continued on coming on all around me till I stopped and fell to the ground, covering my ears from the voices.

“He’s coming for you… Collecting you all… Run…”

“Shut up!!”

I screamed loudly, rocking back and forth then it suddenly all stopped. It was all silent and now, I realized that I’ve wondered into an unfamiliar part of the woods.

| ~ Updates will be on Wednesdays and Thurdays. If you enjoyed reading, please feel free to read my other fanfics, leave a vote, and follow me to stay updated, and get more fanfic books like this! ~ |