Alone

We both glared at each other in aggression and annoyance toward one another. I had to think fast cause soon enough, he's going to pull a move on me. As I gathered some strength to raise the knife, in a blink of an eye, he snatches the knife from my hand and pressed it up against my throat.

I bite my lip as he starts putting pressure onto it causing a bit of cut on my skin.

"Nice try, princess."

I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the groan. He drops the knife and yelp in pain. Without any hesitation, I grab the knife and tackled him to the ground, right before he could make a move. I proceed to try and stab the motherfucker in the chest however, being the weak ass I am. He pinned me to the ground.

"You're quite a feisty one, aren't you?"

"You just wait, jackass. I will kill you."

He chuckled and looking down onto me but he was staring a bit longer than usual.

"Don't Eve-"

I was cut off by him grabbing the collar of my shirt and slamming my head to the group in great strength causing me to blackout.

I groan in pain as I woke up in my dark room with the only light coming from the cracks of the door... My vision cleared as I see myself tied up onto my chair. I struggle and wiggle around in attempts to be freed but it was no use. Scanning the room, in hopes of finding something to get me free from my restraints. Sadly, there was none.

"Dad? Dad, help!!"

I shouted seeing that a shadow by the bottom crack of my door. The creek open, the bright light silhouetting the person in front of me.

"Dad?"

I called out to him. However, as soon as he stepped into the darkness, I could now clearly see the psychopathic killer who killed my mom. His pure white skin, burnt black eyes, and wide carved smile. Looking nothing but a crazy man.

Soon enough, tears formed in my eyes as I stare in shock of him holding my father's head. His lifeless dead eyes, pale skin, and blood dripping from his neck.

"Glad you woke up on time. I guess you're not as tough as I thought you were." He laughed, tossing my father's head. I watched as it rolling towards my feet.

"Why don't you just kill me already?!" I shouted at him as tears flow down my cheeks. He just smiled at me and gotten closer and closer, touching my hair. He bent down to my ear and I could feel his breath down my neck, making me shiver.

"But Princess, there's nothing sweeter than your screams of pain."

He whispered, chuckling at me and stabbing me with a knife into my arm. I scream but only to be muffled by his hand.

"The name's Jeff and welcome to my world, Princess."

He whispered, leaving the knife in my arm and the rope around me loosened as he jumped out of the window.

"You'll pay for this, Jeff. I swear on my life, I will kill you."