The Perv.

I took the rope off and pulled the knife out of my arm. Quickly rushing out of the window, and went after him as he ran into the dark woods.

"You're not getting away from me after what you've done." I thought, catching up to him. He was chuckling at me for watching me struggling me to catch him.

"Getting tired now, Princess?"

He mocks me as I pant from all of the running. I sucked it up, and continued to catch up to him but no matter how much I get close to him. He would somehow be faster than me.

He continues to chuckle at me, and the more agitated I become towards him then he tripped causing me to fall along with him. We roughly roll through the bumpy ground.

"Why so grumpy, Princess?" He said, mockingly. I growled at him, and suddenly we appeared in a red room.

"Wh-" He covered my mouth and hushed me. I rolled my eyes, and as I was about to kick him off of me, he threw me onto a bed.

"You better keep quiet, twat."

He swipes the knife, and slammed the door behind him, locking it in the process. I struggle on the doorknob as I could hear him walk away from the room. Soon enough, I gave up. I slid down the door, and sat there, examining the room. That's when I realize that I was inside his room.

Some of his clothes scattered around with a few knife marks on a part of his walls.

"Why would he lock me in here?"

I question myself, looking around for some exit or something for me to help me escape. In a short time after looking, I heard another guy right outside of the door.

"Hey, Jeff!" Are you ready t-... Well, hello there, human~"

He disappeared, and something heavy drop to the floor. In confusion, I looked over the bed, and the next thing I know, he pinned me down to the bed with a firm grip to my arms.

"You don't seem to be his type, maybe his victim? I could save you from him though~" He purred into my ear.

"So the bastard's name is Jeff." I thought as I felt his leg go in between my legs.

"Get off me you perv!"

I yelled at him, struggling to get free but he kept me pinned, getting closer, and closer to me until Jeff barged in, and kicked the guy out of the room. He sighed, looking at me.

I backed away from him, and he just ignored me, going through his closet.

"Isn't he going to kill me?"