Mark

He rummaged through his closet, in search of something as I sat in silence. I stood up and watching his every movement. Not so long, he tosses me a hoodie and it was the same looking hoodie to what he's wearing.

"Change into that now."

He demanded, I looked at him and questioning why is he's making me change instead of murdering me in his own room. I rolled my eyes, throwing the hoodie back into his face.

"In your dreams, jackass." I crossed my arms and sat on the bed then the next thing I know, he pinned me down with just his hand around my neck.

"You will do what I say, princess. You're in your safe haven anymore." He threatened me as he starts choking me a bit. I held onto his wrist, trying to get his hand off of me.

"Answer me, bitch!"

He shouts, tightening his grip. I refused and choke as my breath shortened the more he tightens his grip then suddenly he let go. I coughed and took a second to catch my breath as he still looks down to me.

"I'm not fucking listening to a cocksucker like you" I sneered at him.

"Then I'll go it myself." He said, holding my arms above my head then proceeded to rip my shirt.

"No! Stop it, Fagtard!" I shouted at him but he just continues to rip my clothes off as I struggle to get free from his grasps. He threw my torn up clothes tot he side, only leaving me in my undergarments.

"Get off!" He stared down to me, hesitating about something then he started sucking and biting a spot on my neck.

I gasp in surprise then bit my lip, not letting a single sound out. He continued on attacking that spot further soon after, he stopped and I could feel his warm breath by my ear. He, as well as, let go my arms and instead held me close to him.

"Just wear the hoodie, I'll look for some pants for you." He whispers into my ear as he got off me and out of the door, shutting it. I sat there in confusion and blushing hard, touching the spot that he was attacked on.

"Does he like me? Is that why he hasn't killed me yet?" I thought, grabbing the hoodie from the floor and putting it on.

I shook my head, clearing my mind from thinking of falling for him. I can't forget that he killed my parents without any second thoughts. Not only that, he did it in front of me and tortured me.

"Wait did he lock the door?"

I walked over to the door to find it unlocked but for some reason, a part of me didn't want to leave the room. Despite my hatred and the chance of freedom, my body won't let me just walk out of here.

"Why am I doing this to myself?" Sighing in the disappointment of myself and closed the door.