Hate or Love

(Y/n)'s POV.

It was not so long ago when I waved goodbye to Ben and headed back home. I took this time to think through my feelings towards him and everything he did to me. In coming to the conclusion, Someone stopped me on my tracks and looked at me.

"Jane?" I said, as the pale black dressed woman stood on front of me with concern and sadness in her face.

"You can't trust Jeff. He'll just do the same thing he did to me, towards you." She tried to convince me and that glare of hatred gleamed in her eyes.

I frowned to myself as I have forgotten about Jane's story. On how he tortured her in the end. How could I forget the possibility of ending up like Jane or even worse...

But that can't be true. He kept me alive and he clearly have feelings for me.

"No way, he wo-would do that to me." I answered and ran off back home.

"Ask him yourself!" I heard her yell in the distance and thinking to myself. He wouldn't do that right? I mean, he's been living with me and nice to me...

However, we haven't done anything romantic so what are we? What does he think I am?

Jeff's POV.

I sat completely opposite to her. We sat silently on the dinner table as we ate and of course, I did my best to avoid any interaction from her but I could tell she wants to start a conversation.

"Don'y stay up too late."

I said and finished my food then set it in the sink. She just sat there, picking on her food with a frown on her face. I shrugged it off and walked out but only to be stopped by her grapping my wrist.

"What is it?" I qiestion. She looked down with teary eyes and let go of my wirst.

"It's nothing..." She said, letting go and turned back to the table. In anger, I yanked her by the hair and pinned her to the wall next to me.

"Don't you just do that without saying something." I looked at her in thw eyes and she just looked down in sadness.

"Why am I doing this?"

I muttered under my breathe as I was about to give her kiss, someone pulled me off her and threw me across the able. Groaning from the pain, I stood up and grabbing a knife in the process as I see Jane standing in front of (Y/n).

"You get your hands off her." She said, protecting (Y/n) close to her.

"You don't even know what I was going to do to her." I said, lunging towards her and trying to stab the bitch but of course, trying not to hit (Y/n) as well.

"You were going to kill her in the end anyways! i heard you say it yourself when you were talking her and Ben!"

I froze and looked at (Y/n), her sadness seen in her face but the tears that flowed down her beautiful face broke my heart. Frustrated with Jane, I continued on lungering towards her as she reflected it with her knife.

"Like you know what that means! I-..."

"I what?! Was planning to torture her instead!?" she shouted at me.

"I love her!!"