"Gravitate" -Part-1

"Gravitate"
Part-1

It's a sunny morning and the time is running out very fast. I'm almost running on my heels to catch the bus since it's a very important day of my life right now!

Window seat is what I prefer always. But now, I'm just standing on my heels grasping one of the poles of the bus!! Ugh!! Yeah such a wonderful starting of the day it is!
And my ankles, are hurting too much for wearing the heels that I'm not used to for a long period.
Well, let's see how long I can hang on here!!

Finally got a seat!! Lucky me! Because it's not that easy to get a seat on this rush time at early morning. And like as usual I got lost in my imagination, how everything will be, how well I'm going to get along with everything, and all that!

Well, I got off from the bus. Trying to put a bright smile on my lips as I'm heading towards that building, yeah the SM Entertainment company!!

Should I call it a stroke of luck? Well, I had to do an internship for my final paper as a costume designer. But I couldn't manage before until Lisa had helped me out.

Lisa, my ex colleague at library that we worked together once, has been working at SM as an intern costume designer since she got a connection. And now she has become my savior, and moreover what I got is a chance to add such an opportunity to work in such a renowned company to add on my portfolio!!
Wow!!
May Almighty bless her.!

I'm almost running now. I pray that my ankle might not get broken by now!

"Ow crap! I'm extremely sorry!"
I just bumped into a guy that I couldn't notice just right beside me while running for the elevator! I wave my hand toward him saying sorry! Well can't see his face or expression as he is wearing a mask and a cap. But to be honest I don't have much time to pay attention on that actually .

The elevator reached at 3rd floor and I got off there. I go to the reception and find out where Lisa was. She takes me to a room.
"Wow! It's really well furnished!", I'm thinking. It should be since it's SM! Wah!
A lady, might be in her early 40's, is sitting on a chair behind the desk. The name plate shows-  Lee Ah Ran (Head Costume Designer).

Oh, okay! So she's going to be my line manager!
I greeted her and she just nodded. She looks at Lisa, " I hope you brought someone who can be replaced by you according to our requirements! Since you're leaving on such a short notice, well, I don't have any other choices either. Make sure that before leaving, you should explain her everything in details! Am I clear Lisa? "

Woh! I got a bit nervous!

Lisa comforts her saying," Sorry Ms. Lee for this unconvenience! I wouldn't have left in the middle right now if it was not that much serious about my mother. I'm so thankful to you Ms. Lee! And don't worry, I'll explain everything to her in no time."

Now, the lady, Ms. Lee looks at me if I have to say anything!
I take a deep breath saying ," Hello Ma'am, I'm Fabia Taseen. I'll work hard and won't let you down."

All she says ," You can call me Lee, and that's fine! All the best! "

Her tone is clear that she has finished what she had to say and we may leave!

Okay, cool! Me and Lisa got out of the room. And I whisper to her," What happened to your mother? Is it very serious? How long things have been like that? "

Lisa pulls me to a corner and whispers that she lied to her or else she couldn't move to her job!
Wow! She already got a steady job! Lucky she is!
Yeah, so basically I was a scapegoat to her though it brought me an opportunity to finish my internship! I am thankful in every means.
I congratulate Lisa and she covers my mouth. Oh, OK we can't talk about that here, it's confidential!

12.01.19
To be continued...