"Gravitate"- Part-3

"Gravitate"
Part-3

It says, new day and a new start. And obviously I'm looking forward to it.

There's a place beside the SM building. Some cement benches and a see-saw and swings are over there which gives a tiny park flavor . While passing by the place, I halted to see someone. It's Jongin. He's playing with some kids! Look at him! He's looking happy. Kids love pure soul. And he's been on good terms with kids, that's what we all know by his Instagram updates already.

"There you are! You might have been upset yesterday! How loving you are!" I was talking to myself.

"Ah! And who's that loving?"
I choked by the presence of Chanyeol all of a sudden. He looks at the park and finds out Jongin.

"Ah! So he's the loving one!" He winks at me.
"Yeah, true! He's very fond of kids. How about you? "

"I love kids too. I get along with them really well." I smile brightly.

By this moment Jongin is coming towards us. I prepared myself to greet him.
"Hi hyung (elder brother)!"
As I was going to say hi, he just totally ignored me and interacted to Chanyeol. So of course I feel offended. Chanyeol's looking at me, saying to him, "We were talking about you. You know Bi also loves kids!"

"Oh", that's all he could reply!
And I'm so disheartened by his cold behavior.
"Okay I'm going to warm up, if you're done, come and join!", saying it to Chanyeol, Jongin left the place!
He shows it very clearly that I don't have any existence to him!
I purse my lips looking at him, leaving. Damn! I never ever have felt this kind of underestimate in my life till now!!
I just can't match the portrait of Jongin that we all know to this cold Jongin!

All I could say," What did I do wrong to him? I really don't get! "

"Let's have coffee Bi! I need to warm up!" Chanyeol puts his bright smile.
This guy knows for sure how to handle situations and divert it!

21.01.2019

To be continued...