"Gravitate"- Part-9

"Gravitate"
Part-9

It's been a long tiring day. So many things had to do. I almost forgot all tension since I had so much on my plate. It's really late by now.
"Oh crap! It's almost 10.30 pm. Damn! Bi, you're going to be really late! I hope I may catch the bus!", I keep talking to myself like as usual. And I don't feel lonely whenever I talk to myself.

I've already left the office. Moving towards the bus stand as fast as I can!

Suddenly I sensed someone might have been following me! I hold my bag tightly and start moving faster. I reach the bus stop and sit on the bench, panting and curiously checking if there's someone nearby. The bus stand is empty . All I can hear my own heartbeat clearly.

A man is coming towards me. Wearing a black hoodie! I got chill on my nerves! He sits beside me. His face is all over covered by mask and the hood. I could not see his face. Though I'm not looking at him directly. I'm afraid but I can't let him know it.
All of a sudden he places a wallet beside me and I was about to scream out of terror!
Wait, it looks like my wallet !
I search my bag and can't find mine though!
I smiles sheepishly and take the wallet thanking him though I'm not ready to talk to him.

Surprisingly, the man hasn't uttered a single word or hasn't made any gesture to interact with me either! And that makes me feel more uncomfortable, I guess! Because neither I can see his face nor hear his voice. I got goosebumps!

And then the bus becomes the savior. I get in the bus but the man is still sitting on the bench!
“Was he following me? ", as I've started thinking over it, I'm feeling uncomfortable!

To be continued...

05.02.19