"Gravitate"- Part -4

"Gravitate"
Part-4

Loads of work is here. Lisa left SM and I'm trying to do my best. Since I'm very much passionate about my work, so I'm trying my heart and soul to make things done perfectly.

Meanwhile I met Suho and such a gentleman he is! I took a schedule to meet them to get their measurements for upcoming concert costumes.

Guys just finished their practice. So it's my time now. I started with Xiumin first. He's so cute just like a hamster. Baek started cracking jokes when it's his turn! I had to shut him up since I couldn't take the measurements properly. Such fun he is! Haha!
Chen and Sehun was like standstill while taking their measurements.
And DO, he's as if a maneqene is standing in front of me!! It's because he's nervous around new people that I came to know. Kai has been sitting on floor from the very beginning and I counted him on last! No doubt he's going to whine at me! Ugh! I don't know what to do with this one!!
Suho is very soft and gentle by his nature. And we got a little chit-chat while doing my work!!

And the fun part was when it's Chanyeol's turn!! I literally had to have a tool to get this giant's measurement. But he's been really very thoughtful and helpful on that note. He pulled a tiny tool. Placed it in front of me and put his leg around the tool to have a grip on it that I might not fall down!!
Who!! This clumsy giant guy is just like an angel!

Finally it's Jongin. I asked him politely to stand and let me take his measurements. And things went horrible!
"I don't want you to touch me please! I'll give my measurements to someone else!"

That was what he said! I felt so angry and insulted that right that moment I went out for an argument.
"Dear Mr. Kim Jongin! This is my job! I'm not here to cling onto you! I have loads of work to do. So p-l-e-a-s-e, cooperate me!" I Iliterally emphasized on that 'please'!  

As I couldn't hold onto my emotions so I vent out my frustration in front of everyone, "You've already underestimated  me, so many times! I didn't say anything! You literally look down upon me and you make it very obvious to let everyone know! You act towards me as if I'm something non-existant thing! What's your problem? What the hell I did? Would you like to be more specific  please? "

And he got frustrated on my counter back. He started whining!
" Fine! You want a specific answer right? Okay, then let me be very clear on this note- You are my problem Ms. Intern! It's you! Do you get that? "

And right at that moment I lose the grip on my tears and I could feel the warm water was just going to fall down as I can't hold onto it when I'm extremely angry, hurt, insulted! In my life I've never been treated like this! My pride was too hurt to be there for any other single moment.

There was pin drop silence in the room! Boys were in shock! Then Suho, who basically stays calm, tried to be involved in this.
"Can someone please enlighten me that what's happening here? And Jongin what's wrong with you man? I've never seen you like this before! What the hell is going on and why did you do this?", Suho's
leadership came in front of everyone. Sehun reached to Suho to calm him down.

Jongin choked a bit while looking at my almost crying face!
I left the room! All I could hear Chanyeol was calling my name running after me.

21.01.19

To be continued...