"Gravitate"- Part-8

"Gravitate"
Part-8

Time runs out quickly. My life's been revolving around EXO for a while. Ms. Lee is content with my performance till now. But, I'm trying to give my full effort to hold onto my place.

If you work on something with passion, it becomes everything to you. And I'm not out of that league!
I hardly get time to do anything else right now. All I do wake up early in the morning, run for my work and reach home back late after wrapping up my work. Since it's been EXO's show time through out this phase, so work load is there. Ms. Lee has already assigned me for EXO's costume management.

Next show is coming up on valentines' day. So I need to know which songs are boys going to perform. And then I'll start my work.

Since boys are having their leisure for now, so I went to their practice room. Xiumin, Chen, baekhyun are lying on the sofa at the lounge. D.O and Suho went out for their solo photoshoot. Sehun, chanyeol and Jongin are lying on floor, busy in social apps. Oh, not all of them! Jongin is busy doing some moves lying on the floor!
Well, he actually owns that name - "Dancing Machine"!! I thought myself!

I call out for all the boys and they all gathered in the room. Baekhyun started whining though!
"I'm sorry Baek, but it won't take much, please?", I put a big grin towards him.
And he, putting on his mischievous signature smile replied, "Okay, okay!"

"Bi, I need to talk to you. Wrap up your work first, OK?", Chanyeol said to me.

"Um, yeah, OK. Cool!", I smiled back to him, thinking what has happened.

I discuss their performance and schedule with them. Well , though we're not on a smooth term and I don't talk much with him yet, since Jongin didn't apology to me properly , but it's not like that cold War era between us either anymore !

I've taken all the necessary notes that I need to work on. And wrapped up my stuffs.

"Are you done? Let's go out Bi!", Chanyeol says.

"Huh? Out? But where? And I don't have much time. I've a meeting with Ms. Lee after lunch break! "

"Ah! Don't worry! We'll be back here by your time. And we'll have our lunch by that time. Lunch is on me!" He winks at me!

"Umm! Okay!", I reply.

"I want to go with you Chanyeol!", Baekhyun starts nagging in front of him!
Pointing his index on Baekhyun's forehead, Chanyeol pushed him back saying, "Nope! You're not coming with us!"

Baekhyun makes a face and sits on the floor.

"We have to practice, do you remember? Don't be late. Are you going far? How long will it take?", all of a sudden Jongin started asking so many questions all along!

"There he goes! Started again!! ", I kept talking to myself! As if he doesn't like Chanyeol befriended with me that much!

"Woh! Easy man, easy! Don't get hyped! Let me breathe! And I'll be back on time, ok? Let's go Bi, hurry up!", He pushes me towards the door. We put mask on and cap.

We went to a jewelry shop. While looking for some designs, I started a tour around the shop. Suddenly a black hoodie moved aside outside of the glass door. As if someone's  looking at us! I look at the mirror and find out that my mask is on and Chanyeol's too. Though I got relieved but went out the door but found no one!
"Was it a paparazzi?", I'm a bit nervous! I can't be in any drastic situation that I might have to end up losing my job! I told Chanyeol about my thought and he shook it off with a laughter!

We hurriedly grabbed subway sandwiches and started towards SM.

When we're almost there, we notice Jongin is standing beside the park as if he was waiting for our arrival!

"Hyung, I need to talk to you!" he grabs Chanyeol's arm, dragging him towards the park!
I get the terror on my nerve and look at Chanyeol with a blank face!
"What happened? Is everything alright?", Chanyeol asks Jongin with a surprised look.
"Ah let's go," Jongin has started pushing him now.
"Don't worry Bi! I'm sure everything's fine. I'll talk to you later, ok?", He waved his hands and moved along with Jongin.

To be continued...
04.02.19