"Gravitate"- Part-13

"Gravitate"
Part-13

"So,what was that, huh?", Chanyeol is looking at me, we're standing at the corner of the rooftop.

"It was nothing! Like I said he was showing me a step", I smile awkwardly!

He's looking at me skeptically! And why am I feeling like I've been caught doing something fishy! Wait, it's my time to ask Chanyeol!

"I need to ask you something Chanyeol", my voice sounds cold to me.

"OK, go ahead!"

"What were you doing last night at the bus stop around 10.30 p.m?"
I'm looking at him, demanding an answer.

"Oh, I went to stroll. Why?"

“And the other day, it was you who handed over my purse at the bus stop, right? "

" No no, it wasn't me! But why did you assume that it could be me? ", Chanyeol makes a face!

" Chanyeol, the guy was wearing this same hoodie that you wore last night! And what about that? You're not kidding with me, are you? "

I'm asking him eagerly, the tension can be seen on my face, very clearly!

" Okay, calm down Bi! Take a deep breath!" He's trying to assure me.

" No, wait. There's someone definitely who's been stalking me and I've acknowledged it few times! Who else that could be! You know, I had a doubt that there might be someone else. You remember, the day we went to jewelry shop? "
I'm trying to make him recall that day!

" Yeah, I do! ", he seems calm and quiet.

" I told you remember, someone was stalking that day! What the hell is happening! I don't know! "

" Okay! Hold on! ", he takes a deep breath.

" You're worried, for sure. I do understand. It was only for your sake. But I think you're freaking worried by that! " he pauses for a moment.
" Well, you've been working lately for few days. So someone got worried about you! ", he's smiling!

I'm shocked now," What?? And who is that? And how do you know?" I've been asking him without any pause!

He clears his throat," Who do you think it might be? Of course Jongin, who else! "

" WHAT??? ", I almost shout out loud." How come and why?"

"What do you think?"

I'm totally blank! One reason could be there only, that anyone may come up with, but I don't want to bring that because I don't want to look like a fool! So I barely said, "How would I know? But you mean he's the one from the beginning?"

"Well, he caught cold then because he was the one who was escorting you at late night without your acknowledgement just to be sure if you're safe at late night. It started from that night. Yes, whenever you got out late from work, he had your back, he escorted you to the bus stop. I saw him that night, and when he reached to dorm, I found out that he already caught cold. Even last night while escorting you, I went out for strolling and came across him. We're having little chitchat when you were waiting for the bus. When we were busy you got into the bus and I came forward to look for you. And yes, we both have that same hoodie," he finished with a wink.
" Now tell me what do you think? " he's waiting for me to speak out.

And I'm like surprised, shocked? Having no words right now!

All I could barely say," He might have been feeling guilty towards me because of his previous behavior so he wanted to work on it by doing that. That's all I can say! "

"Wah! That's all you could come up with, Bi? That's not like you!" he pauses for a moment.
"The day I was buying gift for Min Joon, you saw someone peeping, right? Then we came back and Jong took me away, you remember?", he asks.

"Yeah", I'm waiting for him to speak.

"It was him all the way! Peeping and  talking to me, everything! All he was asking if we were interested in each other! Ow gosh! He got jealous and that's why he went for us to the shop, spying on us!! It has been always him, that black hoodie!"

"This can't be true! How can he be jealous and all that! All of it seems to me like a movie plot. I mean I still don't get it why! Because he hated me for so long!", I finish..

“Look Bi, you already know that he's kind of stupid. He has feelings for you or else he wouldn't have done anything like that! That stupid is just taking time to be sure of himself , I guess!"

“So, you're trying to say that he likes me! " I speak out.

" Why? Don't you like him?", he puts on a mischievous smile on his lips.

"There's nothing like that! You're just going overboard!" , I say quietly.

" Okay, since you don't think of him that way, I'm going to hook him up with one of Min Joon's friends! ", he's pulling my leg now!

" No, why would you! " and I bit my lips being caught!

He bursts into laughter, "I knew it for sure that you like him too! Wah! Just hang in there Bi. Give some time to that dumb boy to confess. And I believe you'll take care of him. Yaay, soon we'll go on double date!" he's so happy already thinking of that.

I'm blushing for sure. So I'm trying to divert it," Did Min Joon like the gift that you chose? "

" Ah thanks to you Bi for helping me out on that note! Nope, It's her Valentine's day gift. Haven't given her yet. But I'm pretty sure she'll love it. Oh, don't you flash anything in front of Jong that I told you things. I would have never share beforehand if you were not that much worried about stalking! And I hope you haven't started to date anyone by this time, " he puts on a smile with a wink!

To be continued...
28.02.19