"Gravitate"- Part-10

"Gravitate"
Part-10

Working on my desk, sipping coffee, earphone is plugged on! All I need is coffee to kick start my day with energy! And music! That's all!
I'm fully set for working mode!

"Is he alright now? I think he is!", ah, I've been distracted from my work since morning! I've questioned myself several times and then tried to concentrate on my work!

Oh, the thing happened yesterday was related to Jongin.

I was working and got a call from Ms. Lee. EXO band manager needed a hand to help him out. And I was chosen! Sigh! Though I had so many to manage but as per job description I had to help him. Boys had some photoshoot and Jongin had another solo also. And I had to help Mr. Kim, the manager, to take care of the outfit.

I went to the boys. They were having their practice in the morning. I gave them their outfit but couldn't see Jongin there.
Everyone gave trial on their outfits. Since Jongin wasn't there so I looked out for him. Baekhyun said, Jongin had headache since last night so he was taking rest. Basically he was sleeping.

"Bi, why don't you go to our dorm and place his dress over there? He'll try it when he'll up." Chanyeol threw the key ring and I made a good catch!

Though I didn't want to go but Chany requested me. Since it's a part of my job, so I had to!

I knocked at the door. But didn't get any response!
Ow hell, he's still sleeping?? I checked out my watch and it was 11 by then! It's true that we already know how much he loves to sleep! But really, on a busy day?
I kept thinking this and that, unlocked the door.

Chanyeol and Jongin are now roommates. The room is quite tidy. Two beds are there. Two cupboards and a wooden set of table chair is placed over there. And yes I could see Jongin lying on the bed. I took the chair, dragged it to beside his bed as silently as I could and put his outfit there.

As I was about to leave, I saw he was sweating. His forehead was wet and his lips looked dry. He was looking so innocent like a baby that I could stand for a while looking at him!
I shook my head and got ready to leave. But, I don't know why, I think I sensed something and I put my hand on his forehead. Though I did remember he said he doesn't like me touching him but I did that. He caught temperature, he got fever!
Damn! I shook him a little calling out his name few times. Then he woke up and got shocked!

"What are you doing here?", with a little weak voice he asked me and started coughing.

"Do you remember you guys have photo shoot today? I'm here to give you your outfits! But I think you got fever!", I was quite sure that my expression showed sincerity as he was looking at my face for a minute!

Crap! My facial expression is always there to reveal what do I feel right at that moment!

" I'm fine. I'll try out. You may go now! ", He said to me in a cold voice!

As he tried to get on the bed, he hold onto his head and started groaning!

"You caught cold and fever. And you have shoot today. What can we do, what should I do!", I kept thinking.

"I'm fine. I'll manage. You may go now please!"

"Can you please shut your mouth for a second and let me think?", I  already became frustrated by his cold look.

Oh, yes! Thai soup! Yeah, that works like magic in cold and fever!
I searched for nearby restaurants on my phone and ordered Thai soup for him.

He was looking at me blankly for moments." What are you doing?"

I didn't reply him as if I didn't hear!
"Just stay here. I'll be right back!"
I went out of the room and got back with a soup bowl after couple of minutes.

He got already freshen up but sitting on his bed, looking weak.
I sat on the chair and handed over the bowl to him.

"I don't like Thai soup!"
“I know you like chicken soup! But we're not having party over here! It's like a remedy right now to help you feel better!" I made a squint face to him.

He started whining and all I could do is to scold him," Fine! Open your mouth. I'm going to make sure of you to be fine. You have to do a great job today since it's an important photo shoot and we can't change the date at this eleventh hour!!" I looked at him with a face holding a spoonful soup in my hand.

Finally he got ready to have the soup though unwillingly! And I became the babysitter in no time!!
Ugh! This guy got onto my nerve from the day one!!

I heard someone snapped and I came back to present ! 
It's Chanyeol here!
“Hi Bi! What's up! Where were you lost dear? "he chuckled!

" Umm, nothing! Just like! ", I shake off my shoulder.

" Btw, How was your photo shoot and all? ", I ask eagerly!

" Yeah that was great though we reached late last night! And thanks to you! Your remedy really worked on Jong! Wah! Girl, you know magic", He winks at me.

Pheeww! So he's fine! I keep talking into my head! But why the hell am I worried this much! Duh!

"There you again! Why are you so lost today? Is everything fine with you?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm absolutely fine! But tell me, is there something you need or you're just passing by?", I wink at him smiling.

"Ha ha! Just like! Took a break. And it always feels good talking to you."

"Aww. So sweet of you. Ah, I have to pick up the outfits. I almost forgot!"
Suddenly I remember.

" Fine, let's go then", Chanyeol approaches to the door.

To be continued...

06.02.19