"Gravitate"- Part-16

"Gravitate"
Part-16

The baby blue curtains look so calm and generate calmness. The walls are also in same tone. There's a painting of a natural fountain, the water is streaming down to a river.
Have been looking on it for some moments.

Feeling thirsty, so looking for water. But still feeling dizzy. Getting saline, pierced with a canola. I get up from lying and sipping water from the sipper placed on the side table of the bed. The cabin is quite big and comfortable. It took some time to recall my last memory. All I could remember there was a feeling like earth quake and I passed out. And after that it's the first time I've opened my eyes and discovered myself here, at the hospital!
Wait! Have I fainted? Oh no! It's ticking 10.30 p.m. and I've been out for last 2 hours!

I need to use washroom but can't manage all the things altogether.
I take the saline bag in my hand and about to take a step, feeling dizzy again and almost tripped! Right that moment two hands reached for me to hold.
"Are you crazy? What the hell are you doing?", Jong holds onto me. He's worried, looking at me.

Taking back his hand Chanyeol's saying, "Bi, easy girl! What are you doing?" he's holding a cup of coffee in his other hand.

I smiled back to both of them weakly,“Why am I here? Have I been unconscious for past two hours? "

" Just don't talk anymore! Look at you! What the hell have you done to yourself!", Jong seems huffy.

"Yeah, you were totally out! While we were heading for the exit, suddenly Jong shouted calling out your name. And we found you lying on the floor, fainted! And now you know how you are ended up here!", Chanyeol points at the cabin.

"Ah, right. I was feeling a bit dizzy. But I thought it would be fine. You know what, before collapsing I thought it was an earthquake!" I'm smiling like an idiot, for sure!

"I was just right in front of you. Why didn't you call out me or you could hold onto me! You've been careless for a long. You overworked and didn't even take care of yourself. You didn't even take your meal properly! How can you be such careless Bi?", I guess Jong didn't even breathe while saying all the things.

" Sorry for this hassle guys!", I'm trying to apology, putting a weak smile.

Chanyeol shakes off his head.

" Stop smiling, you dumb girl! Doctor said it could've been worse. You scared me like hell!", Jong is looking at me with such an intense look.

"Ummm, okay guys, my coffee got cold! Jong do you need another milk shake? Since you've lifted up someone, so you lost energy too! Don't you get weak!", Chanyeol winks at Jong!

"Ah, hyung! Come on!", Jong seems embarrassed!
Oh crap, he carried me up here! I wish I could run somewhere to hide!

"I need to go somewhere!", as I'm trying to move, Jong holds my hand, "From now on, just hold onto my hand. That's it!" As if he's given his verdict.

Chanyeol winks at me, as if he wants to mean, "See, what I told you about this idiot!"

“Ok you guys carry on. I'm going to make a call and let the others  and Ms. Lee know about Bi.",Chanyeol moves towards the door.

" Let's go where you wanted to! ", Jong is still holding my hand and wraps around me with his other hand, warmly.

"I want to go to Washroom Jong!", I'm looking at him blankly!

Now It's his turn to be red!
"Ok, I'm calling for a nurse. Hold on."

I'm sitting on my bed. The doctor came and said I can be discharged by tomorrow. The nurse came along with my meal. Jong is feeding me.

"Why are you so worried Jong? I'm just fine!", I'm looking at his eyes.

"Why shouldn't I be! You can't fall sick. I won't let you! I just missed a beat while seeing you lying on floor! From now on, just call me out! I just want to protect you, every time ", he is holding my hand, looking at my eyes.

My eyes become teary! This is the guy who makes me mad, who makes me happy, who makes me blush!
And, who loves me, I guess.

07.03.19

................... The End..............