An inter precinct meeting!

(I'm so excited to be writing this story! Me and some friends have been throwing this AU around for awhile and I'm so excited to bring it to life! Leave any suggestions you might have and be sure to give me some good criminals too!)

——————————-

-Flashback-

"Hey! You over there!" A blonde boy yells .

I point at myself and glance around.

"Ya you! What's your name?" The boy asks cheerily.

"O-oh..." I stutter "I'm umm Matthew, what's your na.." I begin.

"Nice to meetcha Matthew!" They boy cuts me off "I'm Alfred! Can I call you Mattie?"

"Sure I gu..."

"Mattie? Hey Mattie?" The sound of Alfreds voice wakes me from my nap.

"You fell asleep again bro, you sure you got enough sleep man?" He asks slightly concerned.

"Y-ya sorry, long drives make me sleepy" I say yawning "are we almost there?"

We were on our way to a big police conference that our captain asked us to attend, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure our whole precinct is attending.

"Almost, but we're a bit early, wanna get a coffee real quick?" Alfred asks.

"Sure. Tims?" I ask, I really love Tim Hortons, it reminds me of home.

"I think there's one around here so sure!" Alfred proclaims.

After about 5 minutes we pull into Tim's and order our coffee before getting on our way again.

"So Mattie?" Alfred begins "Did you hear that the 20th precinct officers will be there too?"

"Oh yeah! I heard the Captain talking about it with detective Mancham." I state "I'm excited to see Feliks and Heracles again! It's been so long since we were in the academy together yeah?"

"Oh yeah!" Alfred says excitedly "Plus isn't lieutenant Beilschmidt gonna be there..?" Alfred teases.

"AL! Stop it!" I blush "and yes, he will be" I quietly state.

"Haha! Just teasing bro!" Alfred laughs.

I've had a bit of a crush on lieutenant Beilschmidt since we first joined the 19th precinct, but he's the captains brother and I'm overly shy so it would never happen anyways. Besides I'm like 90% sure he's not gay.

"Oh look! There's the conference centre!" Alfred exclaims.

"Finally!" Let's get going I say as Al parks the car.

We get out of the car and start walking towards the conference centre when we hear a voice behind us.

"Williams, Jones!" The voice calls.

We turn at the same time to find the source of the voice.

"Captain Beilschmidt sir!" Alfred loudly exclaims.

"Nice to see you captain!" I say as we shake hands.

"Glad you could make it." Captain Beilschmidt adds politely "I want you to meet the 20th precincts new officers before the meeting if that's ok with you"

"Oh? They got new recruits?" Alfred questions.

"Yep, only two of them but at least it's something." Beilschmidt adds.

We've been waiting for the academy to send some new recruits to our area for about a year now so anyone new is good news.

We step into the conference centre and I already recognize a few faces from the other precinct.

"Officer Williams!"

I turn to find the source of the voice.

"Kesese! Over here!"

It's lieutenant Beilschmidt, he's standing with detective Francis and a brown haired man who I don't recognize. I make my way over to where they're standing.

"You called sir?" I say quietly.

"Ughhhh. You calling me 'sir' makes me feel old" he's says knowing that we aren't that far apart in age "just Gilbert is fine! We aren't on duty right now anyways!"

"O-ok Gilbert" I shyly add.

"I want you to meet Antonio! He's one of my old friends from the academy!" Gilbert adds "We were talking about some of the stupid shit we got up to back then!"

"Oh yeah!" Antonio starts "remember when Francis tried hitting on that one girl and she kicked him in the stomache!" He laughs.

"Kesese! That was hilarious" Gilbert begins laughing hysterically.

"Mon-ami if we could skip this story that would be.." Francis begins slightly embarrassed.

"Then her boyfriend came over and beat the shit outta him! Kesese!" Gilbert says still laughing his ass off.

"Come on you two! Stop it, sil te plait!" Francis begs.

"Awww come on Bonnefoy! We all did some stupid shit!" Antonio adds

A female voice comes over the intercom.

"Hello, would all officers from the 19th and 20th precincts please head over to meeting room 3? Your meeting will begin in 15 minutes."

"Alright," Gilbert says still a bit giggly "let's head over"

We all head to the meeting room, I wonder what's being discussed today?

——————

Eek! I'm looking forward to progressing the story from here! Leave me suggestions as to what types of crimes and issues the squad should deal with! Thanks for reading!