Meeting Commence!

(Yo! Sorry it's been awhile, between school and work it's hard to get enough out but I'm really enjoying writing this so I'm not gonna stop!)

We walk into the doors of the large meeting room and each head to our assigned seats, since me and al are only officers we ended up at the far end of the room. Captain Beilschmidt and Captain Braginski, the 20th precincts captain, make their way to the front of the room.

"Alright everyone, listen up" Captain Beilschmidt yelled grabbing our attention.

"We are all gathered here to talk about the largest drug bust in the history of the department, or at least what will be." Captain Braginski added in his thick Russian accent.

The biggest drug bust in the history of the department?! I had to get in on this.

"Captain Beilschmidt and I have decided to put together a "task force" of sorts for this investigation" Braginski said.

"The lieutenants from each precinct, lieutenant Beilschmidt and lieutenant Maes will bring together this task force and co-lead it" Captain Beilschmidt instructed

"Yes!" Gilbert yelled from the back of the room causing a few annoyed stares "I mean, of course please continue..."

"Anyway... After the meeting the lieutenants will select 4 other officers for their squadron until then, allow us to brief you all on the situation"

Both captains began explaining how Natalya Arlovskaya, the biggest drug boss in the country and Captain Braginski's sister, had been caught on camera in our area. We also had several leads from smaller criminals we'd captured. Eventually they finished the briefing and called the meeting to a close.

"Captain Beilschmidt and I will be discussing the matter in the entrance hall, join us when you've come to a decision!" Captain Braginski added in his eerily happy manner, he's always kinda scared me.

The two captains left the room to allow the lieutenants to decide on their team. The two wandered to the far side of the room and began speaking softly so we couldn't hear

"Speak among yourselves while we discuss this matter" lieutenant Maes said in a surprisingly formal manner.

"Oh my god bro!" Al exclaimed approaching me "A frickin drug task force man!"

"Exciting right!" I start before thinking about how they'll probably choose higher ranking officers "Just, don't be too upset if we aren't picked, you know?"

"Right, of course..." Alfred said sadly "Ugghhh I'm still too hyped to be upset" he finished, a large smile crossing his face

"All right! Listen up!" Gilbe- i mean lieutenant Beilschmidt yelled "we've made a decision!"

Here we go, I wonder who's gonna be in it?

(Ughhh another short chapter, sorry I just really wanted a cliffhanger :P)