4.

Lisa's house is three times larger than our house. Six large bedrooms, one big lounge associated with a small bar full of many kinds of expensive drinks and wines. A big garden full of different kind of flowers including jasmine and tulips and a wide round shaped swimming pool is enough to make my mouth go wide open.

Just as we enter the living room, we are accompanied by a woman who looks in her mid thirties. She is wearing a very beautiful navy blue colored gown and has tied up her light brown hair in a bun. The necklace and earrings she is wearing shine so bright , making her look more gorgeous. She gives my mother a warm hug with a huge smile.

"Hey! I'm glad you made it! " she exclaims and my mother nods with a smile.

"How could I not come? Lisa Patel invited me. " mom replies and they both laugh.

Lisa then looks at me and offers me her hand to shake,"You look beautiful, Saba. I'm glad to have you here. "

I shake her hand with a smile, "good to see you too, Lisa. "

"Come in,  come in... " she greets us and we walk inside. The lounge is full of people older than me, giving me a signal that it's going to be a boring evening. However there are some young gentlemen of my age too. But sadly I know none of them.

My mother introduces me to many of her office colleagues who coincidentally turn out to be Lisa's relatives. After half an hour of continuous hellos and nice to see you,
She nods me with a smile when I accuse her and walk towards the bar.

"One fresh lime please. " I say as I settle myself on a chair, admiring how beautifully everything has been kept here.  The bartender hands me a glass of lime water with a lemon slice hanging on the straw. I feel my hands shiver a bit as I take a sip from a full of ice lime water. Just then, I h
ear a male voice near me.

"two beers bro. "

I turn around my head to see a masculine figure standing a few feet away from me. He is wearing a white shirt with a black coat and a shiny black tie adds more attraction to it. His hair is dark brown and nicely cut, his brows are thick and his eyes are look golden brown. The way he looks at the bartender makes him look cool but at the same time, he also looks very... Scary?  Like dangerous scary. Like a strict man.

I shake my head when he looks at me with his questioning eyes and I realize I have been staring at him without blinking. Back to the world Saba!! I tell myself and take another sip from my drink.

I take out my phone to see if I've got any replies from Haya, luckily I've got one that says, "hey!  Sorry for replying late, went shopping with Hammad. How you've been?  Call me when free."

"OK. " I reply and put my phone back in my purse.

"Dying for a company? " I hear the same voice from behind and find this beautiful mystery man taking a seat next to me.

"Not dying, but yeah, I do need company. " I reply with a smile. I don't know whats up with me but I can't keep my eyes off this man.

Dude!  I barely know him!

"I'm Danish, by the way. " he says and offers me his hand which I hesitate to shake first but then go for it.

"Saba. " I reply with a smile. God!  Why can I not stop blushing?

"So,  you're here because...? " he asks as he takes a sip of his beer.

"Lisa is my mom's friend. " I tell him and he nods.

"Oh I see. "

"And you are here because...? " I can not help but ask him. "Because I love parties. " he smiles, his white teeth flashing out. Damn he's gorgeous!

"Lisa is my friend." he informs when I look at him, expecting more details.

"Nice. "

A few seconds later my phone rings and I quickly bring it out of my purse to check who it is.

Haya

I don't know what keeps me from answering her call, but I just decline it and keep the phone back in my purse.
Luckily it doesn't ring again either.

"Boyfriend calling? " danish asks when he notice that I've been ignoring the phone call.

"Don't have one. " I reply and shrug my shoulders, taking an other sip of fresh lime. His jaw drops open for a second or two and then he closes it.

"you don't have a boyfriend? " his eyes still filled with shock.

"No. Is that a bad thing? " I ask, suddenly Zain's face appear in my head but I ignore the thought.

"Obviously not! It just means that I do have a chance to become one. " he laughs and that makes me laugh too!

"And who is giving you that chance, Mr. mystery man? " I tease

"You. Who else? "

"Ha Ha Ha" I reply,  my answer doesn't bring any particular expression on his face,  instead he asks the bartender to give him one more beer.

"Aren't two enough? " I ask in confusion. I don't drink so I don't know how many bottles of beer we can drink to stay in our senses.

"two bottles do nothing. One should drink at least five bottles at a time to enjoy life to the fullest you know."
He says and I can see he is getting a bit drunk now.

"you're kidding me. Five is alot. Look what just two bottles did to you. " I say and try to take the bottle away from his hands but he jerks my hand away.

"I'm perfectly fine okay? Perfectly fucking fine!  And what made you think you can take that away from me. " he says while looking at the bottle and then takes another sip.

"Danish I think you should go to the rest room and get fresh. " I stand up and try to make him stand too, but he pushes me away.

"Stop it okay?  Who are you? Just go away and let me drink the fucking beer! " he nearly shouts but luckily the music is so loud, nobody hears him shouting except the bartender.

Anger boils my cheeks and I stand up and rush outside the living room. What the hell was I thinking when asking him to stop drinking? He's a complete stranger and I know nothing about him other than his name. He drinks five bottles or nine,  it's not my damn business.

Tears appear in my eyes as I remember how he just shouted at me and pushed me away. I am a stranger to him too, is this how we talk to the people we meet for the first time?
Part of me wants to go and break the bottle on his head but thats also very unlike of me. 

His brown hair...
Golden brown eyes...

Get outta my head! I mutter and walk inside again to find my mom. After what happened I just don't feel like staying here till dinner. The party has already been bothering me and I don't want it to get worse.

"Mom, I'm feeling sick,  can I go home? " I ask my mother when I find her drinking margarita with her friend.

"you don't want to stay for dinner? Are you alright? " she asks with concern.

"I am, I just feel sick and a bit tired. " I tell her and she moves her fingers over my head.

"Okay dear, go. Drive safe and send me a message as soon as you reach home. " she says and I quickly nod and begin to walk outside.

In the garden I see Danish sitting on a bench staring at his phone screen with weird look on his face. I tell myself not to look at him after what he has just done and get in my car.

With how much excitement did I get ready for the party tonight and all of a sudden I feel like I'm the most ugliest person on earth. One minute he was talking so nicely to me and the other he got so damn angry at me just for asking him not to drink much.

He should apologize for his behavior but God knows I don't want to see his face again. Not in a life time. Not ever!

               ********