11.

Warning!  Strong violent and mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.

Saba's  POV

"Where are we going?" I ask him, fear rising in my bones can be easily seen in my eyes and heard in my voice.

"I wanna show you something. " he answers coldly, not bothering to look at me.

"What do you want to show me at this hour of night? " I ask immediately.

"Something you'd wish you never found out. " another cold answer.

"Alright. Let me inform my mother. She will be worried. " I begin to unzip my purse to take out my phone when Danish stops me with a hand.

"There's no need for that. " he says and I look at him in disbelief, "your mother will find out by herself."

"What's wrong with you?" I ask angrily.

"You. Let's go. " he says when our car stops infront of a scary building which seems to be in a middle of nowhere. There's a road on one side of the building while a forest on the other side.

The building looks very old as the windows are broken but locked with iron rods. The main entrance door also looks more than twenty years old. Danish holds my hand tightly and almost drags me through the door.

"What is it? " I ask him, eager to know what can be a thing that a guy wants to show a girl in a dark old house. We go upstairs where he opens a door by unlocking it with a key and walk inside. I follow him, we pass through a thin corridor and then comes a big room that has only a fireplace to light it up. There's only a bed in the room and a bathroom in the corner.

As we approach there, I see a woman rush towards us with a five year old boy in her hands. She looks mid twenties, her hair is longer, her face looks pale and her clothes have mud and blood stains. Her child is also dressed in dirty clothes. He has the features that somehow resembles Danish. He's crying and holding his mother's hand.

"My mother just passed away! Please let me go,  Danish.. Please! " the woman literally sobs in Danish's feet but he takes a step back, pushing her away. I am completely lost in confusion, feeling sorry for the woman and wondering why she's begging Danish to let her go.

"Who is that? " I ask him in confusion but before he can say something, the woman answers,"I am his wife and he is his son. " she points to the boy.

The floor crushes beneath my feet as I feel a crack on my heart. All my feelings get shattered with just one sentence. I look Danish in disbelief, my eyes are already shedding tears and a sigh escapes my mouth when he nods.

"You were married? "I can barely speak, " All this time when you made me feel something for you, you were already married and having a kid with another woman? "

I put my trembling fingers on my lips. His wife stares at both of us, probably hating me.  Even I hate myself right now!

"You two were having an affair? " his wife asks shockingly.

"Shut up! " Danish slaps her and she falls down on the floor.

"What are you doing!" I yell at him and sit down to see if the woman is alright by rubbing her back.

"For God's sake Danish we haven't eaten a single bread since three days!And here you are, running an affair! Ruining another life just like you ruined mine! My mother passed away! She'll be lying beneath the sand tomorrow, please let me go and see her face for one last time! " the woman is now crying under her hands.

"Here's a solution, let me kill you as well and then you can have a very nice chit chat with your freaking mother in hell! " he says and grabs her by her neck.

This is it, I stand up and slap him on the face. His face turns red immediately. "Nothing gives you a right to talk to a woman that way, especially your wife! How dare you hit her like that? "

"You're gonna regret this, but I won't." Danish replies with an evil smile and push me against the wall. His hands grab my neck tightly, making it hard to breathe. I try to set myself free from his grip but doesn't work. In few seconds I understand the value of all the karate and self defense classes my mom used to give me when I was a kid. Sadly I didn't practise them at all.

I make an effort to hit on his private part with my knee and that somehow works. Danish jerks back off  immediately. "Owww!" he falls down, trying to get himself back together.

" I thought we had something real! I thought you actually felt something for me! " I speak with a shaky voice .

"I do! I am fucking obsessed with you!" he shouts and stands up.

"Are you for real? " I yell at him this time, "God forbid, I never wanted to be a spoiler of anyone's marriage!"

"Our marriage is already spoiled. " his wife says shortly, pain can be heard in her words. I look at her with sad eyes, wondering how Danish would have shattered her heart into pieces.

Anger boils my blood and I hit him on his chest. "Why did you get into a relationship with me when you were already married? What had I done to you? "

"I'm obsessed with you! Don't you see that, Saba? I feel hungry for  you since the night I saw you at Lisa's house. I wanted to get you in my car and bring you straight here! But obviously you would create a scene then, so I made a plan. I planned to first get your trust, then build a desire in your heart to get close to me and then bring you here. And do whatever I want with you. " his lips post a wicked smile.

It didn't take me a minute to slap him hard on his face. Twice.  He stares me in the eye. "You arrogant son of a bitch! " I shout at him and he laughs.

"I've been called worse. " he says and push me against the wall, his lips catch mine in a forceful manner. I try to push him away but he holds my hands tightly in his, he bites my lower lip hard making it bleed. "Stop!" I cry out but he doesn't care.

It takes him less than a minute to tear my clothes apart and attack my body like a predator. Tears fall down my eyes, my world falls apart as he push me down on the floor and remove my panties. I scream out loud and try to push him away with my legs.

"Danish, stop! What are you doing! " his wife tries to push him away from me but he slaps her hard on her face. Her child see his mother fall on the floor and  cries. "Back off Zoya! " Danish says and suddenly I feel something hard entering my body through my vagina. A cry escapes my mouth, the pain it gives is felt by my entire body.

"Let me go!! Somebody please call the cops! Please, he's raping me! Aaah!! " Danish laughs at me and slaps my face then hold it hard by my hair.

"That's the point of bringing you here. You scream and no one listens. " he keeps on fucking me like a monster until the vision of my eyes begin to turn blur and then black.

I am Saba.
I didn't listen to my mother.
I am raped now.
Infront of a woman and a child.
And I am fainted.

*****

Authors note.

It took me more than two days to write  a horrible scene I never want to imagine. I feel sorry and hurt for all the rape victims of our society and the other parts of the world. #stoprapism. #stopabuse.