23.

Saba's POV

"Why did you get into a relationship with me when you were already married? What had I done to you? " I ask him, tears fail to define the pain I feel in my heart.

"I'm obsessed with you! Don't you see that, Saba? I feel hungry for  you since the night I saw you at Lisa's house. I wanted to get you in my car and bring you straight here! But obviously you would create a scene then, so I made a plan. I planned to first get your trust, then build a desire in your heart to get close to me and then bring you here. And do whatever I want with you. " his lips post a wicked smile.

It doesn't take me a minute to slap him hard on his face. Twice.  He stares me in the eye. "You arrogant son of a bitch! " I shout at him and he laughs.

"I've been called worse. " he says and push me against the wall, his lips catch mine in a forceful manner. I try to push him away but he holds my hands tightly in his, he bites my lower lip hard making it bleed. "Stop!" I cry out but he doesn't care.

It takes him less than a minute to tear my clothes apart and attack my body like a predator. Tears fall down my eyes, my world falls apart as he pushes me down on the floor and remove my panties. I scream out loud and try to push him away with my legs.

"Danish, stop! What are you doing! " his wife tries to push him away from me but he slaps her hard on her face. Her child see his mother fall on the floor and  cries. "Back off Zoya! " Danish says and suddenly I feel something hard entering my body through my vagina. A cry escapes my mouth, the pain it gives is felt by my entire body.

"Let me go!! Somebody please call the cops! Please, he's raping me! Aaah!! " Danish laughs at me and slaps my face then hold it hard by my hair.

"That's the point of bringing you here. You scream and no one listens."

"No!" I hear myself scream as my eyes pop open after having that scary nightmare. I am getting them often lately. I sigh wiping the sweat off my forehead and take deep breaths to relax myself. It was a nightmare, Saba. I tell myself and sit up. I look around the room and come to realize that it's just 3:00 a.m in the morning. Rubbing my eyes, I get out of my room and walk straight into my mom's bedroom.

"Saba... you okay dear?" My mother asks me when she feels my arm around her in her sleep.

"Scared..." I reply slowly and hide my face in her back.

"I'm here, dear.. sleep well." She rubs my arm and within a minute I'm falling back to sleep. This time it's a peaceful one.

********

Nothing. Even after wasting an hour on applying this branded makeup nonsense, I still look the same. The only difference is that I have curled my hair instead of keeping them straight. "Its okay that way. Haya is not coming all the way from Turkey to notice my makeup." I tell myself.

"Saba! Zain is here to pick you up!" My mom calls out from downstairs.

"I'll be right there!" I reply loudly and glance at my reflection in the mirror for the last time. My black embroided kurti and white skinnies look perfect for the occasion. The liner I've applied makes my eyes look slightly bigger than they actually are. And light-red lips make me look cute. I turn around to pick my purse from the table and leave my room immediately.

Zain and my mother are waiting for me in the lounge. I don't know why my heart beats faster everytime I see the sight of him. It's like just looking at his face assures me that I am going to have a good day. I smile when Zain stands up and brings out his hand to shake mine.