9.

Today is the day I've awaited the most! My best friend/sister Haya is getting married today. The entire Hassan Khan's House is decorated with flowers and lights. The whole place is filled with Haya's relatives wandering around.

"Saba! " Mrs. hassan calls out from the kitchen when she find me entering the living room. "Where have you been dear? "

"Sorry, I'm late. " I tell her.

"Haya is waiting for you upstairs. " she tells me and I nod. I take quick steps to go to her room and as I open the door after knocking on twice, my eyes love what they see right now.

Dressed in a beautiful red wedding gown that has an amazing golden stone-work over it, a very amazing bridal makeup done on her face, Saba looks extremely beautiful. Her eyes lightup even more when she see me coming through the hallway.

"How do I look? " she asks delightfully.

"extremely adorable! " I tell her and pull her into a hug.

"Thank you! " she says and sits on her bed.

"Hammad is gonna love it, right?" she asks, her eyes filled with joy.

"Absolutely! " I assure her with a smile and take out my phone from my purse to take a picture of us.

I have spent the entire afternoon in just getting ready for the wedding. I am wearing a navy blue sleeve-less gown that has dark black and silver embroidery over it. I bought it specially for the wedding. I've straighten my hair and left them in a waterfall style, which kind of suits well on my face. A thin eyeliner, a perfect mascara, a light pink blush and a bright pink lipstick makes me look....  Sexy.

"I'll go downstairs and check if there's anything I can do. " I tell Haya and walk outside her room.

Mr. Hassan has a big giant house but even that looks too small for all the guests today. The stairs are decorated with yellow flowers while the hallway and the lounge shines and blooms with roses. I walk downstairs, admiring the view of the house and walk towards the kitchen. My eyes get to see Zain who is dressed in black and white suit. A black tie completes the hot look of his outfit and he looks very handsome in it. Like real handsome.

I pick up a glass from the counter and walk towards the fridge so pour some water in it. As I do so,  I hear him say, "Hey, please fill one for me, will you?"

I nod and pour some water in another glass too.

"Thanks. " he says as I hand him the glass.

"You're welcome." I reply with a smile and take a sip of water.

"So,  how's life? " he asks me.

"It's going well. Just have some paintings to complete. And psychology to study. What about you?" I can't believe we are having a conversation. We never had one.

"Sounds great. I'm just working on my dad's new project." he tells me and I nod. He looks at me with a smile, his gentle eyes shine so bright and his lips are apart,  as if he is about to say something .

"You look beautiful tonight, Saba. " he tells me and I feel like I'm over the moon. I can't help my blushing, "Thanks. " I manage to say.

"Here you are!" someone calls from behind and we both turn around to see Danish standing in a white suit, staring at me like I'm some sort of showpiece and then says,  "Damn, you look hot! "

He walks towards me and pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. Seriously?  Have we gone that far? Zain first glares at me and then at Danish whose hand is now on my waist, making me feel embarrassed in front of Zain.