CH.1// Eren

I'm Eren jaeger, a 16 year old boy that was born an omega. Now finding or seeing an omega is really rare. Male omegas are seen as precious jewels, yet treated poorly. Even seen as males, they have the ability to have a kid.

their kids are usually born as the strongest and most important 'human beings' if their father is an alpha. But the omega can easily kill the child. When a omega is in heat, which is a process they go through to prepare their body for penetration and 'child making' as a lot of people like to say, an omega is weak to pheromones or more specifically alpha pheromones. As the alphas are to omega pheromones. Omegas have this so called 'heat' once a month and can be extremely painful if the omega doesn't have her/his mate. If the omega has no mate, they can easily be raped or impregnate by an alpha in their first heat, or any as a matter of fact.

If the omega gets a mental breakdown it can kill the baby if pregnant. rejecting the baby while being pregnant can easily kill it as well. Omegas such as myself, have a rare sweet smell that can easily change with our emotion. That's usually meant to attract our mates to us and warn them about our current emotion and mental state.

Actually now that we're in this Informative state, let me just tell you how much I hate dealing with this shit so called 'school'. Today is my first day in Rose High and I need to be careful with all these alphas that'll probably gang up on me like last time. they're always trying to touch something that doesn't belong to them, like bitch don't even get me started. Yes I'm an omega but you have no idea what this lil shit can do. Yes I do mean lil shit because there's something wrong with me. I know I've done something that wasn't suppose to happen before because I have this amazing obsession of killing and seeing alphas that hurt others like me in pain because of me, my mother blames herself because of how things were in the past that made me become like this.. so I try my best to convince her I'm not like that and that I'm a "normal sweet omega" even though in some particular times its slipped before.

I've always had this weird feeling of deja vu when I have all this weird thoughts of taking care of alphas that have hurt my mother. Like if I've already done something big to some of them before but as much as I would like to know what it is I can't remember ever doing such a thing.

But anyway! its about time I get ready for school, I don't want my mother all up on me in the morning. In my old school I would always avoid running late, my mother can be a complete monster when angry. We don't want that.. believe me. In my last school I would always spent my time running from horny alphas looking for a good meal to snack on. But of course my mother forbid me from doing something to them...she knew me to well.

Not only was I able to have a kid because of me being an omega, but I also have a very slender feminine figure. As much as I hate it and love it at the same time I have a slender body with what a lot of alphas say "nice juicy ass". Which comes in handy at times.. but still becomes a problem and doesn't make matters any better when a lot of alphas trigger me at times. I hate it, I try covering my curves with layers and layers of clothing sometimes, but still get alphas after me because of my scent.. I learned to eventually stop trying and just live my life with this problem.

Believe me its a fucking bother, their asses are lucky that I cant do anything to them. Their balls would have been so deep down their throats right now if it weren't for my mother. Some good news that I do have and love very much is that I have someone that's very important to me that helps me stay positive in life even though he wasn't brought to me in the best way that I would want to happen. The bad part about that is that he sometimes reminds me of what brought him to me, and I don't blame him, after all its not his fault so I will continue to love him no matter what. I will be strong for him and my mother, the two most important people in my life. which also brings us to that small part I hate the most.