Part 1: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It took me no more than a minute to realize that it was her face, but not her. The girl in the room had black hair like Siva's, instead of the beautiful brown that blew me away. She had her lip pierced and I didn't remember that from the photo. She was wearing a leather jacket and a black shirt under it with a pair of skinny jeans and Doctor Marten's. She didn't seem like the girl who would wear a white sundress. Not that I was judging, but it was just a thought. But I swear, she had the exact same face.

"Jessica," I was snapped back to reality when she said her first name.

"Lovely to meet you," Nathan said.

Jessica was the winner of a contest to meet us backstage before and after the show. She told us about how her sister couldn't make it to the pre-show meeting because she had something on.

It bothered me the whole time how much her face looked like that of the New York Beauty, which is what I'm calling her around Nathan and Siva.

"Okay, what's bothering you?" Siva asked. I was sitting at the end of the sofa while the other 3 boys were talking to Jessica. I pulled out the photo of me and the fan. And folded it to show just the New York beauty.

"Whoa," Siva said without needing any elaboration from me.

"Exactly. I don't know if it's her and she just changed so much within a month, or some sort of doppleganger."

"Jessica has a twin sister." Siva stated.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"I think."

After being complimented on the awesome show, Jessica and Big Kev went to pick up Jessica's sister.

"I know," Nathan said to me out of the blue. I didn't need to ask, I knew he was talking about my New York Beauty. Yeah, I have now added the 'my'.

With help from Nathan and Siva, we gave a quick summary of my New York Beauty story to Tom and Max after they asked why I seemed so nervous.

"Boys," Jessica said as if knew us forever. "Meet my twin sister, Jasmine."

The familiar beauty blew me away. Her wavey brown hair framed her face the way it did before. Her cheeks just as rosy. This time, she was wearing a black tank top under a white loose striped tee. Skinny jeans on with a pair of Toms.

"Hello," she said in a English accent that shocked us all making her giggle so adorably I just wanted to sit on the sofa with her curled on my lap forever.

"Our mom's from London and our dad's from here in New York," Jasmine explained. Jennifer finished by saying that although they were both close to both their parents, Jasmine was closer to their mom and therefore the girlier one who had somehow adapted the English accent. While Jennifer, if you couldn't already guess, was more of the daddy's girl who was taught to do things like skateboard, fight, basketball and other sports.

I didn't think of telling Jasmine about the picture. I didn't want to seem like a major stalker of some sort. But she was such a lovely person to talk to. Always giggling and she seemed so genuinely interested in the crap I was going on about my life and how easily I got sun burnt because of my terribly pale skin. We went on to talk more about her, the aspiring photographer. I added a mental note on how ironic that was. She gave me the link to her photography blog - which I later went on and realized how good she was.

"But I haven't tried to get into any agencies yet," she said shyly.

"I could help you. We've had enough photo shoots to have some name cards thrown at us," I joked.

"You really think you could?" She asked, gaining hope.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled at her just in time for Martin and Jayne to come in and say that Jessica and Jasmine had to leave. Jasmine asked for my number first, even though I wanted to, so we did the number exchange and I followed her on Twitter.

"JazzyBrooks: Can't believe I met The Wanted tonight and spoke to @JayTheWanted for God knows how long! x"

"JayTheWanted: @JazzyBrooks it was lovely meeting you and your sister, babe. From all the boys x"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Hey lovelies. Yeah, I'm gonna try my best to update the fanfic daily because if I do it weekly, I won't be able to when my final-year-exams period rolls around which is just in like 4 weeks' time. xx]