Part 3: Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I heard from Nathan that Jasmine and Jessica were only going to be in England for 2 more days. Above the fact that I wanted to call the engagement off and get Jasmine to be my girlfriend before she went back to New York, I felt hurt that she never told me anything anymore and that I had to find out things from the rest of the boys, Nareesha, Kelsey or Jayne. She was the bestest friend I made in a while and I messed things up to the point where she won't even talk to me.

"If you wanna call it off, you gotta do it soon." Max advised me.

"Nath, can you get Jess & Jas to your flat tonight at 7?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." Nathan said and immediately got his phone to call Jessica.

"Kels, could you get me a ride to my place?"

"Le'go!" Kelsey said excitedly, grabbing her keys and my hand.

"Are you serious?!" Kelsey said. "You didn't tell me you wanted me to pick up Leslie too!"

"Well what did you expect? The twins have only 2 days left here. If I don't call of the engagement before they leave, I might not make it with Jas."

"She is the one you've wanted this whole time, isn't she? You never really enjoyed your time with Leslie as much as you thought you would have with her or Jasmine, huh?"

"You read my like a book, Kels." I said and finished our conversation as we saw Leslie walk towards the car.

We drove in silence to Nathan's flat.

"Mate, everyone's already here. Better hurry up because the girls wanna go out." He texted me.

"We're 5 minutes away!!"

"Awesome, we're all here." I said when I saw the rest of the band, Jayne, Jessica, Jasmine and Nareesha cramped in Nathan's living room.

"First of all, Leslie," I said and I saw worry ruin her beauty. "I'm calling the engagement off."

"And Jas," I said before Leslie could say anything. "I'm sorry for everything. I made you feel special, as you said, and I left without notice and the next thing you heard from me was about the engagement and while you have every right to be mad at me, you have to hear me out... I love you." The fact that my 'I love you' was so unexpected made everyone gasp, and I could see Leslie's eyes start to fire up.

"I honestly never stopped," I continued. "I have no idea what the fuck was going though my head when I proposed to Leslie."

"Excuse me!?" Leslie's shriek was ignored by everyone while I attempted to be romantic.

"From the second I saw you," I said as I took the photo out and handed it to her. "I felt there was something. When I met you, I was sure. And now I'm telling you. I. Love. You."

She slowly looked up from the photo and Jessica snatched it from her.

"I know you're leaving tomorrow night, and I'm not asking you to stay. But I'm asking you to give me a chance."

"Jay.. I..." She had no clue what to say. Instead, she went right up to me and kissed me.

Time stopped. It felt like everything stood still. Once we pulled away, I saw Jessica pinning Leslie against the wall behind Jasmine.

"What're you gonna do about her, though?" Jasmine asked, taking both my hands in hers.

"I called her brother who should be about to settle that issue." I smiled.

"So you meant it all? You really did love me the whole time?"

"Of course."

Even though everyone else and Leslie were yelling at each other, Jasmine and I shared another kiss and I assured her that even if the tabloids refer to her as the bitch who ended my engagement with Leslie, I would tell them that she actually saved me from a huge mistake and that I never loved Leslie the 2nd time we were together.

Months passed, then years, Jasmine and I were still going strong. Sure we fought every now and then, but we pulled through and I proposed to her this time.

Everyone was happy. Jessica and Nathan even had a little fling for a short time. During that time the whole band went together on group dates which the boys would call cheesy but agree with their girlfriends when they would say it's cute.

To me, for the entire course of our relationship, Jasmine Ann Brooks was still my New York (British) Beauty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fin.

[A/N: Hello lovlies! I know that at one point the whole thing started to be super predictable, but I'm just not that good of a writer when it comes to longer fanfictions. Which is why I prefer writing one-shots. Through writing this out prior to publishing, I wrote like 2 one-shots along the way which maybe have been already published before I finished publishing this. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to those who read this from start to finish, it means a lot! xxx]