1

"customer"

"Thank you so much for coming again! I hope these flowers are to your lady's liking

"Thank you so much for coming again! I hope these flowers are to your lady's liking. She's definitely lucky to have you, Sir Dennis"
Ms Kaylee smiled again, unintentionally disappointing another bachelor who couldn't get his feelings through. 

"T-thank you, you're kind as always, Mrs. Kim." He reflected a bitter smile. 

"You're most welcome! Please do come again, I hope you bring her too."

"A-ah, Of course..." Then he quietly walked away from the counter, exiting the shop with the bouquets in his hand. 

Truth be told, he was not the only one who failed to pursue Ms. Kaylee. There were several others more who tried to give her hints with their words and indirect actions, but it all goes in vain after realizing that she's actually married and that her husband was the only one for her and no one else. 

No wonder they would always look gloomy after leaving the shop with the flowers they've purchased, specifically from the woman they were trying to pursue.

But I couldn't blame her though, Ms Kaylee is actually beautiful, inside out.

And if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here, surviving my college life.

"Zae? Could you help me place these flowers out there?"
I saw Ms Kaylee busy engaging herself with the new arrival of the flowers.

"Yeah, sure" I simply nodded, taking the flowers in my hand and heading out of the shop.

I pulled the door open and walked out front, I looked around for an empty pot or vase. While bending around to find it, the sudden cold breeze swayed on my bare neck, it felt oddly satisfying. 

After setting up the flowers up front, I turned around, about to go back inside. Just as I got hold of the door knob, a voice followed behind me.

"Excuse me-"
Turning my attention behind to the person who called out to me, I was taken aback, amazed by his ethereal appearance.

Yet again.

"you dropped your batch-"
He looked at the name palette and back at me, displaying his alluring smile.
"Your name is beautiful, Miss Zaelia. I'm sorry I couldn't get your name when I'm your usual customer."

What's this?

"It's not your fault, sir. You were simply unaware of my presence. I tend to get that often from a lot of customers."
I reached out my hand and took the batch from his hand, trying to quickly pin it back on top of my pocket shirt. 

"Ha-ha, that's indeed true, I was unaware, my apologies..."
He felt flustered over my sudden confidence, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"The usual flowers again, sir?"
I asked him, and he simply nodded.

A few more steps, until he ask about her, in three, two and-

"Is Mrs Kaylee in?"
As expected, he didn't come for the flowers.

"She's on the other counter, arranging the new flowers. You can simply go in, if you'd like."

"Okay, thank you, I'll be back at the moment"

Lies.

Why would he come back here, when all he ever want is to spend time with her.

I stood by the front counter, watching the man blush in front of her.
They exchanged a few laughters and smiles.

It was obvious that he's clearly in love with her.

One of our daily customer, Sir Kim Taehyung, a young bachelor falling for a married woman.
I know how the story would go, he would eventually fall into despair in the end, knowing he'll never be with her.

Few more minutes past, and he was finally going back, along with the bouquet he just brought, which was personally arranged by Ms. Kaylee.

He walked passed by my counter, but this time, he paid attention to me as well.

"Good day, Miss Zaelia"
I simply nodded, wishing him the same before he left.

I watched him walk towards his car, his bright smile and happiness couldn't be dissolved from his face.

"Unfortunate that you had to fall for the one who's already taken..." I thought while feeling a little ounce of pity for him. I continued to observe him while he kept looking at the flowers, but when he brought it close by his nose to take a sniff, he had an unreadable expression I couldn't understand.

I remembered the expressions those men had when they became aware of Miss Kaylee's marriage but the one that he had was confusing.

It should be sadness, but it still felt quite odd.

What is it that you're thinking?
I was curious, so curious to the extent that I couldn't remove my eyes off this man.

A/N: Unedited