2

"watching him"

When the door bell clinked, I quickly brought myself infront of the counter to attend the customer but instead, it was Mr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When the door bell clinked, I quickly brought myself infront of the counter to attend the customer but instead, it was Mr. Kim Seokjin.

"Oh hello, Mr. Kim"
I bowed respectfully, and he simply laughed at my formal greeting. He patted my head, as if like I was his daughter.

"Zaelia, you don't have to feel so obliged as to wish me that way, and just call me Seokjin instead of Mr. Kim, dont make me feel so old, haha"

"Then Mr Seokjin"
I replied, teasingly.

"Eh, didn't I tell you not to address me as 'Mr'?"
His lips pouted in disappointment, I couldn't help but smile at how friendly he could be, despite his age.

"You're here already?"
Ms Kaylee finally joined us, her bright smile and happiness was something she couldn't conceal when she was with her husband.

"Why wouldn't I come early for my lovely wife?"
Mr. Seokjin pulled his wife for a hug which he so longed for, suddenly giving her a passionate kiss.

Now I'm in an awkward situation.

I turned around, flustered and embarrassed. Mr. Seokjin was really cheeky, he had this childish behaviour, and I was well aware about it when I first started working here.

"Hold on! Where are your manners? Zaelia is my co-worker so atleast maintain."
Ms Kaylee removed herself from her husband's embrace and came to me.

"I apologised for my husband's behaviour, Zaelia"

"No worries, Ms Kaylee. I hope you enjoy your date today"

"Thank you for this, Zae. If anything, please give me a call alright?"
Ms Kaylee caressed my shoulder with concern and left the shop along her husband, after.

I sighed, thinking what I should do for now. As I walked inside the store room, I picked up some few antiques to clean up.

When I came back to the counter, I saw Mr. Taehyung standing outside but he wasn't facing the shop, instead he was looking ahead of the road, the same direction where Ms Kaylee left with her husband.

How does he even have so much spared time?

Doesn't he work?

Something inside me was urging me to go out and meet him. But at the same time, I was too nervous that he would presume my approach differently, otherwise.

So I stood inside, watching him.

There it goes again, his eyes longing for her.
As my elbow came over the counter table, with my face landed on the palm of my hands, I continued to observe him.

I felt his loneliness.

I was in a daze while watching this beautiful man, but I flinched the next minute when he turned around and stared into the shop.

I backed away from the counter, covering my face in embarrassment.

Did he see me?

My heart was in a mess, it was thumping really loudly. I felt oblivious of the surroundings around me.

Just when I came into being, I saw him standing right infront of the counter.

Crap.

"-oh, Mr. Taehyung, what brought you here?"

He stayed quiet, not speaking a word.

I tried to stay calm and composed, still waiting for him to speak up but it was getting awkward.

"Is there any flower you'd like to purchase?"
I tried to converse with him, but he frowned.

Did I do something wrong?

"Which-"
His fist balled up.

Was he going to punch me for watching him secretly?

Sweat accumulated my forehead, unable to stay still, my legs were physically giving me up.

"-which flower has the most fragrance?"
And he finally asked.

A/N: Unedited