08| dash of sugar

C H A P T E R  8

AS CAMILA WAS tired, she didn't open the cafe in the evening

AS CAMILA WAS tired, she didn't open the cafe in the evening. She was sitting in front of the fire place, staring off into space and doing nothing. She heard a crack and saw Draco walk in front of her. "Babe, what are you doing sitting all alone?" He asked.

"Don't call me that." was all that she said, frowning at him.

"How about sweet cheeks?" Draco asked, making Camila cover her face with her hands with embarrassment. "Or baby pie? Or honey bunny?" He asked.

"You can call me honey bunny if I can call you Potter's darling," Camila said with a proud smile, her comeback making him dumbfounded.

"Why would I be Potter's darling?" Draco asked, looking even more baffled.

"Wait, you don't know about drarry?" Camila asked. Seeing as he looked confused she continued. "People think that you and Harry are in a romantic relationship," she said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Nooo," Draco exclaimed, "besides I think you and I are endgame." Camila couldn't help but blush.

"Since when have you had a crush on me?" Draco asked. "And don't try to deny it," he added.

"Since fourth year," Camila said shyly.

A bunch of 'oohs' and 'aws' were heard. When they turned around, they saw Hermione, Ron and Harry.

"Harry really needs a dose of really bitter coffee. He's starting to go a bit mental," Hermione explained.

"We're ready to pay you extra," Ron added.

"Oh look! It's Malfoy and the tiny girl," Harry exclaimed. By this time, Camila had started making his coffee.

"This cafe's name is Espresso Patronum? Oh it's like expecto patronum," Harry said and burst out laughing.

"People think that Potter and I should be together? Look at that lunatic," Draco mumbled to Camila.

"And I can't believe he thinks I'm short," Camila complained.

"Well you are short. I think it's very cute," he said.

"If you don't give the coffee right now I think I'm going to die," Ron whined. Camila quickly gave the coffee to Harry.

"Why is he like this?" Camila asked Hermione.

"He dumped seven spoons of sugar in his tea and drank it," Hermione explained.

"Typical Potter," Draco said while eating the chocolate truffle which was on the counter.

Draco and Camila were all alone in the shop when the Golden Trio left after Harry finished his coffee.