11| flat white

C H A P T E R  1 1

CAMILA WOKE UP the next day feeling like crap

CAMILA WOKE UP the next day feeling like crap. She didn't want to open the cafe but had no other choice. She couldn't keep shutting down the cafe just because she felt like it. Though she'd opened the cafe for the day, Camila wasn't working because of the killer headache.

There were very little customers that were there when Harry and Draco entered Espresso Patronum.

She looked up when she heard someone sit next to her. She hoped it was Draco, but it was Harry who had sat next to her.

"How are you feeling now?" Harry asked feeling concerned.

"I feel like I went through hell and came back," she said straightforwardly. They both sat in silence until he got his coffee.

Knowing about what happened in the forbidden forest from the news, she asked "what does it feel like to die?"

"It's faster than falling asleep," he said, wanting her to make peace with her brother's death. They sat in a heavy silence, both lost in their own thoughts. Once he finished his coffee, Harry stood up and said "I know we aren't really close but if you need to vent to somebody I'm always there."

Camila stood up and hugged him. There were no words to express how grateful she was. Harry hesitantly hugged her back, awkwardly patting her back. When they pulled apart, she noticed that the entire cafe was quite and staring at them.

She could hear her heart fall to the ground and shatter into a million pieces when she saw Draco glaring at Harry and her.

She wanted to explain herself to him. He probably thought she had moved on from him. Harry said goodbye and left.

She sat back down, deep in thought. Though the gaping hole inside her from her brother's death was slowly healing, the new one by Draco was causing her a major headache.

She told Jake to take care of the cafe along with Amy because she wasn't feeling well. She went to her flat to sleep it all off.