14| iced coffee

C H A P T E R  1 4

"I'M SO SORRY about everything I said the last time

"I'M SO SORRY about everything I said the last time. I just felt like I should let you go before things got serious. I thought you would leave me if you realised how messed up I am," Camila said, trying to not break down.

"You do know that I'm so much more messed up than you right?" Draco said, as sincerely as possible. "We all know I'm one of the most messed up people in the world."

Camila smiled softly at what he said before she continued. "I don't know if you know but I had a brother. Noah was killed in the war. And I saw it all, your aunt killed him and I had to bloody see it," she said, trembling violently. Silent tears streamed down her face as her body shook violently. He stepped towards her, gently wiping away her tears.

"I do know him. He was a slytherin prefect wasn't he?And you should know Bellatrix is going to rot in hell for all the sins she's done," he said fiercely, trying to stop her crying, the sight made him want to start crying with her. "Now tell me is there anything else bothering you?"

"Are you and Greengrass a thing?" Camila asked, the curiosity killing her.

"Yeah, we're getting married tomorrow," he joked, making Camila punch is arm.

"Is that so? Then I better go and kiss Harry now," Camila said and started walking towards the door. Draco quickly caught up with her, turning her around and pressed her against the door.

"Screw Potter and Astoria! You're mine and nothing can come in between you and I," he whispered. The room was suddenly much warmer. He bent down, pressing his lips softly against hers, but pulled away just as quickly. Camila pulled Draco towards her again.

She kissed him fiercely, afraid he was going to disappear. Draco kissed her back just as fiercely. He broke the kiss, slowly peppering open kisses against her jaw and towards her neck. He sucked softly on her pulse point, looking up at her with hooded eyes for a reaction.

"Oh Draco," Camila gasped softly, making Draco smirk at her. He was about to continue his soft torture when he realised something very obvious.

He pulled Camila away from the door. He took his wand from his pocket, waving it at the door and said, "alohomora."

The door swung open. Camila was about to express her shock when Draco whispered into her ear, "I always knew Potter was very dumb. The only spell he knows properly is expelliarmus."