15| frappe

C H A P T E R 1 5

"HEY I HEARD that you know," Harry said, feeling insulted

"That was the point, Potter," was all that Draco said in response. "Where's Astoria?" He asked, looking around the café.

"Where are all of my customers?" Camila demanded when she saw that nobody else was here.

"About that, Camila, I'm very sorry," Harry apologised sheepishly.

"They were very angry that there were no dragons. Harry gave all of them free chocolate truffle and they left after that," Ron added.

"I swear it was in the name of love! Please don't kill me," Harry pleaded.

"For Merlin's sake, where is Astoria?" Draco asked, getting frustrated with the lack of answers.

"We may or may not have told her that you ran away because you are secretly
gay," Harry mumbled, hoping they wouldn't hear him. Draco rushed towards Harry, one hand on his collar, the other holding his wand which was pointed at Harry.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Ron started chanting.

"No kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Camila said.

"Yeah that's actually better. So kiss each other you fools," Ron said cheerfully. Harry and Draco stared at each other in shock then at Ron and Camila.

Camila quickly conjured flowers to fall over the two of them. "You may now kiss the bride," Ron yelled. Hermione, who had been watching silently the whole time, whacked the back of Ron's head.

"I'm so sorry for the mess these two made. We'll be leaving now," Hermione said and dragged Ron and Harry outside.

After they left, Camila turned the 'closed' sign to face outside and locked the door. Draco walked towards her and kissed her cheek. "I'll pick you up at 7," was all he said before he apparated away.