22| miami vice

C H A P T E R 2 2

CAMILA DIDN'T KNOW where to go

CAMILA DIDN'T KNOW where to go. It hurt her so much, having to lie to Draco. They could have made it but she couldn't be happy. No, she had to hurt the one person whom she'd let in and wanted to be with for as long as she lived.

But maybe there wasn't such a thing called happily ever afters and fairy tales where everything just happens perfectly. You would have to get hurt and you would end up hurting someone without even trying. This was the real world and Camila ended up ripping up his heart. He would never ever forgive her.

And only then did it hit her. There was no more Draco and her. No more kisses, crazy conversations or his affection. She had spent ages longing for him and she threw him away so easily. And for what?

She kept seeing her dead brother, telling her how over and over again that she was a traitor. The guilt was overwhelming. No matter what he was still a death eater. The mark on his hand would haunt her forever. Or at least that's what she wanted to believe.

The fault wasn't with Draco. She could never blame him. Never. But that wouldn't change the fact that he probably hates her.

She needed to get away from here. She needed time for herself to heal. Bottling up emotions certainly didn't work for her. But where?

Away from Draco definitely. Otherwise she would be six feet under the next time she met him. And somewhere away from the places which reminded her of Noah.

Scratch that. This was exactly why she was still hurting. She had to go where he had been with her. Going where he wanted to go was also good. She already knew the list of places he wanted to go. Now all there was left to leave.