24| cafe zorro

C H A P T E R 2 4

CAMILA ENTERED THE cafe after one whole year

CAMILA ENTERED THE cafe after one whole year. She'd left in such a hurry, fleeing the country so fast that she'd forgotten how much she loved the cafe. She'd grown to love it so much since she started. The coffee, the customers, Jake and Amy whom she'd grown so fond of.

The memories she'd created here were ones she would never forget. But coming back here seemed like a mistake, even though she was the owner.

She didn't know if Draco would be here or not. It would be very awkward if he was here. But even if he wasn't, it would be awkward.

She finally looked up, taking in the scene in front of her. It was a busy Saturday morning and the cafe was buzzing with people. As she went over to the counter, Jake and Amy saw her.

They seemed shocked, as though they weren't expecting her. They both forgot their work and came dashing towards her. They pulled her into a hug and Camila couldn't help but smile as she hugged them back tightly.

When they broke apart, Jake whacked her shoulder. "Why did you leave us?" he asked, hurt evident in his voice.

"Was our relationship not good enough? Did what we have never mean anything to you?" Amy asked, mimicking Jake's voice.

He glared at her, but he looked like a puppy which just made Camila and Amy start laughing. He simply pouted, making them laugh even harder.

"I missed you two," Camila said, her voice cracking ever so slightly.

"Aw, well I didn't miss you," Jake said, still not over them making fun of her. Camila shook her head at him and looked up. All the other customers were dead silent, making her curious about it. They couldn't possibly be that surprised about the fact that she had returned to the cafe.

She was about to ask them what was going on when a voice which was so familiar stop her. The one word he uttered trembled through, making her heart clench in pain.

"Camila?"