3:53pm

My best friend isn't just my boyfriend or any of my other close friends.

My best friend isn't even human.

She's a dog and her name is Remy.

Some might think that it's absolutely crazy to have such a bond with a dog, I mean after all she can't talk back to me or do any of the things that humans do.

No, she's much better.

When I'm in pain, any kind of pain, physically, mentally or emotionally she's always there.

She comforts me in ways that no one else has the ability to do.

She licks my tears off my face, knowing that her licking makes me laugh and it makes me feel better.

She lays her gentle head on my heart when I'm having a panic attack or just having anxiety period, letting me pet her knowing fidgeting with my hands distracts me from the moment.

She always knows.

She lays her body right next to mine during the night, knowing that I wake up randomly and have instant paranoia for no reason.

She knows that. She senses it somehow..

She's my absolute best friend and I would be heartbroken if anything was to happen to her.

My love for this dog is like a mother's love for their child.

Relentless and never failing.

Remy has some kind of disease that I fear might take her life..

She hardly eats or drinks.

She can't walk.

She doesn't use the bathroom hardly anymore.

My best friend might be ripped away from me.. and I don't know if that's something I can handle.

If she dies.. I'm gonna be dead inside for awhile too.