Soulmate

|Third Person|

Katsuki was already 23 years old. Last year he finished his college for a doctor. That wasn't his dream job. He wanted to be a detective like All might ( the worlds greatest detective ). But he was an omega. Omegas couldn't be detectives or policemens cause of their own good. There would be a lot of trouble and disruptions when they come to the heat. So....he choosed to be doctor. Except that Katsuki still didn't find his soulmate. Every Person when they born, get a soulmark somewhere on their body. Their soulmate get the same Mark on the same place. So when they meet themselves they would know that they belong to each other.

|Katsuki's POV |

"Sir, we have a emergency case." - some damn annoying colleague said.

Of course i rushed to him. Its my job after all." What happend?!" I asked but is not like i cared much.

"There was a villain attack on Avenija Street! 12 People are dead and 4 are seriously injured!" He said with a angry and worried tone. "Hurry up and help me!". He continued.

"Ugh.....I'm coming, I'm coming.........Shitty hair!" I replied.

"Not now Bakugou!" .

We rushed to the hall where thy were bringed. We took them and put them in an infusion. Two od them needed an emergency operation. Surgeons Denki and Hanta did that part. Nurses  Mina and Jiro helped us put them on infusion.

"Damn.....that villains were violent." - Jiro pointed.

"Yeah.....poor people." - Mina continued.

"I'm more sad for parents of the ones who died."- Kirishima

|Deku's POV |

"We did great job out there! These detectives are so damn stupid!"- Dabi started conversation. But he wasnt wrong tho. We did beat their asses down and that stupid protectors, so called the heroes of the city, couldnt fucking catch us.

"Omg......i dont know what to do with all this money! I know!!! I can buy a gun!" - Toga

"You already have a gun" - Shigaraki.

"A NEW GUN!!!" - Toga

"YOU HAVE LIKE TEN OF THEM!"- Shigaraki

"So...what!? I love guns! Uh.....no......i know what i gonna buy! A KNIFE!!!!- Toga

"YOU HAVE TWENTY OF THEM!" - this time Dabi said at the same time as Shigaraki.

"Well i like cut People!" - Toga.

We rob the bank. We do it almost every weekend. Thats our way of making money. I didnt care much about money. Thats not the reason why i became the leader of villains. I became like that cause i hate love. I hate watching People do all that sweet and naughty things. Or was i jealous?!
I never found my soulmate. I had a soulmark, but not a soulmate. Sad but tru. Shigaraki is an omega. His soulmate is an alpha Dabi. They fit kind a. Toga murdered her soulmate and hung his head above her bed. Im not suprised. Other members of the league of villains also knowt where their soulmates are. Well fuck life. I probably gonna do the same thing to my soulmate like Toga did.

| Bakugou's POV |

Its been four days after that incident. One of victims died and one of them woke up. It was a brinette women with light brown eyes. All group of losers gathered around her. She was one of those people who need surgery. So Hanta and Denki were Here, of course doctors ( Kirishima and Me ) and nurses ( Jiro and Mina ).

"Excuse me, Miss?" - Kirishima

"Can you hear us" - he continued.

Women nodded and said :"Where am i ?"

"Omg....she is awake. Im going to call police!" - Mina said run of the room.

" You are in the hospital H.O.A" ( hospital of angels, i was too lazy for another name. ) - Denki answered her.

"Oh......what happened?" - round face asked. It's not my fault her face is so round.

I raised my hands up and my shirt went little up. I did that so I could take the papers from shelves that were right upon that lady. When I did that she started screaming and criing....like bitch What?!

After 30 minutes police arrived. With them there were two detectives. Momo and Shoto. They have been followed by three policemens. Iida, Tsuyu and Hagaruke.

*Time skips*

It's been two hours since the detectives and police came here. They were questioning that poor girl for hours. The first sucking thing I noticed when detective Momo came, is her soulmark. It's on her right shoulder. The purple bird who carries a black rose. I know that I saw somewhere that mark. That's right! Jiro is her soulmate.

"Hey bitch! That's your soulmate right?" - I asked. Of course I did. Not because I cared. Because I wanted some drama here.....this instigation is soooooo boringgg....

"Yeah....I guess...."- she didn't look very pleasant. I mean she wanted to find her soulmate just like I did. We always watched together how great doctor alpha Eijiro Kirishima and nurse alpha Mina love each other. Not to mention surgeon dominant beta Hanta Sero and non-dominant alpha Denki Kaminari. We didn't like it. How did they find their soulmate and we didn't. I mean they are asholes.

"Than what the fuck is your problem?! - I was angry. Cause her fucking soulmate is standing right beside her she don't do a damn thing!

"I...I...I am scared. What if she rejects me? I mean she is detective and I........I....don't know......- she looked scared tho. About five minutes later the detectives came. The Canadian flag came closer to me and raised my shirt.

"Hey?! What the fuck are you doing Canadian flag?!" - I shouted.

"Canadian flag? Well....whatever.....we need to talk. Privetly." - he said pretty slow. Emo freak.

"What's wrong detective?" - Hanta asked.

"Yeah....Bakugou is our friend, Sir. If something happens please tell us." - Kirishima always acted like that. He is like a older annoying brother to me.

"You see....it's not exactly a happy news...soooooo...." - Jiro's fucking soulmate.

"That's exactly why we wanna know!" - Mina didn't give up.

"Fine.....it's about your soulmate Dr. Bakugou."- Policeman Iida started.

"The reason why lady screamed when your shirt lifted is because of your soulmark." - Hagaruke. Nah// stupid name. I going to fucking call her Bitch.

"You see, the villain, to be more correct, the leader of league of villains is your soulmate." - Long Tongue Bitch said.

What?! HE is my soulmate! Fucking he?!

"Omg....my poor baby!" - Mina shouted and hugged me.

Ok guys I know that chapter is pretty small but I'm obviously too lazy for anything....so yeah....I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Words : 1097