Mine

|Deku's POV|

It's morning...I didn't opened my eyes but I could sense a Sun rays on my face, I could heard a birds singing a morning song, I could...I could....smell him...He....He smells like a morning rose...like the sweetest candy on the earth.......like he......I don't even know how to describe him. His smell can just turn me like this. But his body? I have never seen something more beautiful than him. His muscular but thin body....his crimson red eyes......his looking soft and pink lips.......I wanted so much to get to him. I didn't want to rape him. I rape a couple of people already. Mostly before I murdered them. The reason why I didn't want to rape him was because I didn't want to scare him. He would probably stop trusting me then and if I ever gonna want have normal relationship with him I would never be able to get him trust me again. So yeah....I'm building a relationship. Before that wasn't what I wanted, but now....I want him. He needs to become mine. I'm losing my mind. I love him. I need him.

"Deku...." I heard his voice. Am I hallucinating him now? Damn...his sweet voice....

"Deku!" No. It wasn't hallucination. Its him. He is calling me.

"Deku!!!"

"Shut up!" I nailed it.

"But you are heavy! I can't breathe!" Then I realised that I was laying on his chest and I was choking him. I was taller, bigger and heavier than him. So yeah.....I was choking him. I moved.

"Ah....thank you" he felt relief.

"You know....next time just punch me."

"What?! No!"

"Calm down! It's okey! I sleep carelessly so when I try to choke you....instead you choke to dead, just punch me and I will move."

"O...Okey..." Cute~~~

"Hey!"

"Ah?"

"I'm not working today...so let's just stay in bed all day. I'm going to order someone to get us food." I raised my hand above his head... cause he was sleeping on the side of bed where is night stand and mobile. I called Twice to get us breakfast. He said he is in store and asked what we wanted to eat. I asked By and he didn't know. So I ordered to him to get us croasan and chocolate milk. Then I hang up.

"Heat..."

"Hmmm...?!"

"My heat....is coming today......."

"And what do you want from me?!"

"Pills..."

"Pills?! Now?!"

"Yes, now! I need them!"

"I'm not getting up of bed."

"Well someone must!"

"Stop being annoying little brat or I'm going to serve you to my hostages as a dinner!"

I looked at him. He was terrified. Geez, why can't this be easy?!

"I don't understand you..."he started speaking really quitly but I could hear him. I gave him a glare 'keep talking' and he did. Terrified but he did."You keep me here for a week now. You never let me go out of this room without you. You never let anyone talk to.me or touch me without your permission. And you let me sleep in your bed and use your bathroom and ruin your personal space.......more important you keep me here with no point. You are Deku! You should have kill long time ago! Why didn't you?! Why do keep me here as your hostage but still you let me leave as king?! Why are you threatening me to kill me and murder me and you never did that?! What's wrong with you?! Why am I still alive?! What do you have from me?!" Then he stopped. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. Why? Why did I do all of that?!Why do I act so protective over you?! Why do I treat you as someone important?! You fucking idiot!!! Can't you fucking guess?!

...

I can't control it anymore......This crazy emotions.......my head is spinning around him.....I.........I..........I love you, you mother fucking bastard!!!

|Bakugou's POV|

Fuck! Did I made him angry? He look at me weird. I guess he is going to kill me now. Stupid me! Why did I ask him all of that?! Why did I need to know all of that?! Stupid me!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid,stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid,stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid,stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid,stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid me!!!!

"Ouch!" I screamed when he by suprise got on top of me on layed on. What the fuck is he doing?! Why? What?He completely flayed my shirt of me and started touching my chest.

"Wait!!!!!........St...o...p!!!" I tried to yell at him to stop but he was to agresive. He started liking one of my nipples and playing around with another with his fingers. Damn it felt good. What?! No?! Disgusting?! Is he raping me?!?! No!!!! I want him to stop!!! Stop!!! DEKU STOP!!!

"N...o...~ah~ st... ~nhm~ op!!!" Damn this is embarrassing! I started moaning?!?! No! No! No! No! No! No!No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! THIS IS BAD!!!

~ahhh~~~~ommm~~~nhm~~~nmmmmm~~~~~~ I was moaning loud. And he was only playing with my nipels! Only niples! I don't get it?!?! I'm never like this. Noone ever managed to make me feel this good by only touching my niples! He must have some spell on. Yeah!!! He probably poisoned me!!! Yes, he poisoned me!!! That make sense! He now raised his head to met my eyes. I was red. I could feel it. I was criing of pleasure. This is so fucking embarrassing. I could see a smirk on his face. Fucking bastard! Must be really happy of himself! Then he started climbing to my neck. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! What is he doing now?!

"Tell me..." Right now he didn't do anything to me. He was just laying on top of me and breathe on my ears. But I was still sobbing and moaning like some crazy idiot! What's wrong with me?! "Wh....." Was all I could say. I was shivering.

"Your weak spot here." Hah?!?! My what?!?! Is he serious?!?! No! He must be kidding! God please tell me he is kidding!!!

"~~~ahhhhhhhhhh~~~"

"Hah....found it!" He said that with so much pleasure?! ~~haaa~~~ fuck he really did find my weak spot there. He started liking the area around my sensitive ears....is he insane?! Does he know what is he doing?! It's not fair! I don't want this! I triing to get him of me but he is heavyyyy and stronggg...

"You liked it, don't you?!" What?! No! Please stop! I feel like every fucking organ is burning inside me right now!!! "I guessed cause you sure moan much~~~" he teased! He fucking teased!!! Great! Don't already have enough of dominance?!?! Want more!!! "Don't waste your soft and vulnerable voice on this~~~its going to be a long day, today~~~" What?! What is he?! Why is he?! No! Deku no! Please stop! I'm begging you! Stop!

I'm sorry for not warning you before this but it's still not that smut if you get what I'm saying. The next chapter gonna be more smut so if you don't like it don't read it. Okay?! I'm sorry for not writing for too long but I was kind a busy with school. More important the story goes on! Enjoy!

Words: 1298