Freedom?

|Chloe's POV|

"Chloe! Stop that!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Chloe listen to me! Stop that immediately!"

"Make me!"

That bastrad. He is pissing me off. I can't believe I share the same blood as him.

"Chloe. I am your father! You will listen to me!"

"NO! I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE! YOU CAN'T PRISON ME HERE! YOU CAN'T TAKE MY FREEDOM AWAY!"

"I AINT TAKING YOUR FREEDOM!! YOU ARE SAVE HERE INSIDE THIS BUILDING! YOU HAVE EVERYTHING HERE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?"

"FREEDOM!"

"THIS IS FREEDOM!"

"NO! THIS IS PRISON! I'M NOT YOUR MATE OR SLAVE TO KEEP ME LOCKED HERE! YOU DESTROYED MOM'S LIFE, NOW LET ME LIVE MINE!"

That made my father lose it. I could see how anger grow up inside him. I hit the nerve.

He raised his hand and it fastly started approaching to my face. I know he is going to slap me really hard. But I stood there silently. If I back down now, I'm gonna lose this argument. I ain't letting that happend.

Slap

I opened my eyes to see my mom standing in front of me. That would explain why I didn't feel anything.

"Stop that, Deku! She is just a child!"

"No, she is not! She is 15!!!"

Silence came and we all stood silently. Mom is standing right in between dad and me so dad can't reach me. I could see its pissing him off but mom ain't moving. Mom is holding her face with one hand because it probably hurts how dad slapped her.

"Kacchan. Move."

"Deku! Just let her be. I will talk to her. Just go to kitchen, drink a glass of water and call down!"

Dad gave me a strict glare but he left without a word. Mom sighed and fell on her knees.

"Mom, are you okey?"

"I'm fine. What about did you argue this time?"

|Katsuki's POV|

"Mom, are you okey?"

"I'm fine. What about did you argue this time?"

Ah. I'm tired. Exhausted to be more correct. This happening almost everyday since Chloe turned twelfe. Deku and she are arguing constantly about stupid things. I'm always the one who got gutted on the end but it's fine. As long as my daughter is.

"About going out. Dad ain't letting me to go to highschool. I don't want to spend my whole life here. Don't get me wrong. I love you. And dad I guess. But I want to be free..."

So that's it. My daughter wants go away from me. I'm on Dekus side in this. Chloe and Deku are the only things I have left in my life. And my friends I guess. They visit us once a month because Deku made that rule. So most of the time I am lonely. Deku is working and only Chloe is here. To be honest I dont want her to go outside where I can't reach her. The thought of letting her go is eating me from the inside.

"mom?"

"Ah?"

"Are you sure you are okey? You look pale?"

"I'm fine. I just don't think-"

"Kacchan. Come here for a minute."

Deku? Oh shit. I stand on my feets and went with him. I could feel tense stares Chloe gave Deku while we were leaving the room. Ah. Their arguing is giving so much stress.

"What we're you thinking?!? Ha?!? Are you nuts?!?! Stop involving in my and my daughters arguments!!!! Understand?!?!"

"Deku... I understand. But you tried to hurt her. And I couldn't let that happend."

"And what if I did? It's non of your business!! If you haven't spoiled her and defended her all the time she wouldn't be this arrogant and annoying!!!"

"You can't hurt her!!! I won't let you!!! "

"Like i said!! It's non of your business!!!!"

"IT'S MY DAUGHTER!!!! HOW THE FUCK IS NON OF MY BUSINESS!!!!"

Black. In a moment all I could see was black. Deku punched me again. And it hurtled like hell. I fall on the floor crying. I thought Deku would start yelling at me again or something but he lowered himself to face me.

" Kacchan, I'm sorry. "

Ah? He is? It's fine. I know he is. It's sad how I got used to this.

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. I shouldn't have punched you. It's not your fault. I just don't want Chloe to leave."

Yeah. Me either.