Pain

|Deku's POV|

"Hey, Deku..." I heard someone trying to wake me up.

"Deku! Seriously where are you?!" I wonder who the fuck is trying to wake me up.

"Deku, we are going to be late! Hurry up!"

"Who the f***" I woke up and saw a speaker. I placed a speaker in my room and I put the other one on the outside of room. So others could talk to me without getting in room. I was furious. Why the fuck is someone trying to wake me up?! Don't see I'm busy?! Oh fuck yeah... I forgot about him. He was sleeping peacefully on my right arm. His closed eyes still looked red and swallowed of all crying. His lips were all bitten up when he was biting his lips to stop him from moaning but it obviously didn't. He was sweaty and full of liquids. His tears, his sweat, his sperm, my sperm....were all covering his body. He was stiky. I didn't care. I liked it. I liked how flexible and amazing he is. I didn't thought I would fuck him today but I did. He attacked me with questions and fucked him for defense.

"Deku! Omg! We need to hurry!"

"WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!"

"Wow....someone is in bad mood when he wakes up. Anyways remember the plan? Our plan?! About getting into white house and robbing president?!"

"Fuck. I'm coming." Yes. Today was big job what to say. And it was planned for months. It would be a waste to miss this chance. I get up hurry and putted some clothes on. I saw it was 3pm now. I remembered because I fucked Katsuki at morning and he sleep since that he would probably be hungry. I ran of the room and by the way I told some man to bring Katsuki food. He nodded. And I went. I meet colleges outside and we went.

|Bakugou's POV|

Damn....it hurts.....I wake up because I felt incredible pain on my backs. And it hurt pretty badly. I opened my eyes and saw I empty bed. I was wondering where Deku is but then I remembered what he did to me. He rapped me. He almost murdered me. I was begging him for air. To stop. For mercy. But he didn't listen. Fucking selfish arrogant dominant playboy bastard. He tried to kill me! Or wait...? Shouldn't I be dead by now?! I mean he always kill people he rapes. He is so called Black widow. He plays and rapes with victims for fun and he kills them. Ahhh....I'm tired. Everything hurts me. I don't have strength for anything. I just want that I listened to Kirishima when I had chance. I got up from bed. I was feeling disgusting. I was stiky and wet and smelly. I went to bathroom. When I was striping myself I realised that I don't have clothes anymore. Deku bought me some clothes but I guess because I changed everyday they are all still washing or drying. I guess I will have to use Deku's clothes. But he will kill me if I do. He hates that. Well fuck him. I will used it. I also noticed one thing. Bites. All over my body. Fucking bites. On my neck,...Chest,...Back,...Legs...,... EVERYWHERE! But when- I probably don't remember that he was biting me cause I was feeling so great that I - Wait?! What?! No! I didn't felt great! I felt horrible! I just wonder....I he wants to use me as his toy.....cause he obviously don't wanna kill me ( if he wanted he would kill long time ago )....Why didn't he mark me when I was off guard?! He had chance but he didn't. It's probably one of his games. Asshole. Fucking asshole!

~time skips 15 minutes later ( cause why the hell no?!~

Since I finish showering I went to bed. Again. It was 5:33 pm. I heard someone calling me through speaker. I have been here for a week. Speaker is the only way of me communicating with others.

"Here."

"Oh! Mr. Bakugou you are awake?! Good. Chef Deku told me to bring you food when you are awake."

"Okay. Leave it there." I said approaching to the doors. I was actually happy that Deku, the one who rapped me, actually think of me. It's true that I was hungry. I opened the doors and took the food. Which was left on the floor. I saw that there was noone here. I was curious, but not stupid. I closed the doors and jumped on bed. I layed down, putted my food next to me and turned on the TV. On TV they were talking about world crisis and things. I took my mob and I readed some shit on that too. I was bored. But I couldn't do anything without Deku. So I just layed down in big comfy bed. Suddenly I felt dizzy. Sick. I ran to the toilet and I puke. I was scared. It felt so bad. I puked like four times in pass 20 minutes. I thought I was gonna die. Suddenly I felt too dizzy. My head started spinning and I started crying. I don't why. I just did. I felt horrible. Everything hurted. I ran to the speaker I turned it on started crying for help. But pretty soon I got unconscious and felt.

|Third person|

When Deku came back it was seven pm and he was feeling super angry. Their plan went somehow down. They lose. But they at least leaved a lot of damage. And the president was killed. But they didn't robbed the White House. Heroes stopped them. He climbed through stairs to his room. When he get in he saw Bakugou laying down completely helpless and unconscious. He ran to him and called Dabi.

"What the fuck?!"

"He probably lost his conscious." Dabi was standing on the doors cause he knew he mustn't come in. Deku putted Katsuki on the bed and checked his fever. It was normal. He was confused. What happend to him. Dabi asked villains who were here at that time. Villains said he cried for help once but they didn't help him cause Deku strictly ordered to not touch Katsuki or go into his room by any condition. Deku was furious. He knew they were right. But still. If Katsuki died he would kill everyone who was at home at that time. He had a hostage. Down in the basement. He had like 20 of them living in horrible cold dusty disgusting prison cells. One of them was surgeon. He kidnapped him to days ago. He thought it would be a waste to not use a surgeon like him for his own care. He needed a doctor. And he took him. Of course surgeon refused and they tortured him. But now it is crisis. Deku is hitting his head at wall of angriness. Tomura, Toga and Dabi are just watching cause they can't get into the room. Deku carried Katsuki like a princess to the main room. Living room. He putted him on coach. Villains bringed the surgeon. He was beaten and hurt but not that hard. He could walk and do everything normally. He refused to help again. He hesitated saying that he refuse cause Deku was there. The great villain of all time. And surgeon was deadly afraid of him. But he still refused. Deku came to him and putted his arm around surgeons neck and pushed him on the wall. Surgeon was fighting for air.

"If let him die...I will torture so you will wish you were dead but you will be alive. And I won't let you die. I will let you suffer your all mother fucking life!" Deku yelled at the last sentence. Surgeon was terrified and he nodded. He came closer to Katsuki and he shoked.

"Bakugou........?" Surgeon was shivering. Yeah he know him. Deku told everyone to leave the room so he can stay alone with surgeon and Katsuki. He sit on the chair next to Katsuki and he watched surgeon's every move. Surgeon noticed that and he started working. He looked Katsuki's blood pressure, he checked his hearth etc. 30 minutes later he stopped.

"He is okay."

"Really? Then tell me......doctor.....Why the fuck is he unconscious then?!"

"He is pregnant."

"Wha-" Deku was shocked. He did wanted it. But.....It's still shocking.

"You heard me! You fucking bastard! You raped him!"

"Who do you think you are?!?!" Deku stood up and by yelling asked surgeon that question. Surgeon looked at him with a glare. Deku was approaching to him. He wanted to smash him but something stopped him.

"Denki.......?"

Ooooooo....hey yaaa guysss!!! I getting closer to the end. Keep reading! *+* Love yaaa!!!

Words: 1473