The Plan

|Bakugou's POV |

Detectives asked me if I wanna help them catch that filthy bastard. Shitty hair, of course, didn't want me to help them. Cause I gonna get hurt, or killed, or raped, etc. Well fuck him. Im going. Not to help them......I actually wanted to met him. I know his a villain. Sucker for blood, pain......I know he probably wouldn't like me......he would kill me or something........and all other bullshits. But guess fucking what?! Universe connected us so I don't give a fuck for consequences. The plan was easy. We opened a new bank close to the old robbed bank. Some policeman's like Sato and Tokoyami worked there as a employers. They were covering me. I also 'worked' there. Shoto and Momo were in the van, until Tsuyu and Iida were pretending to be customers.

*Time skips ~ three days after*

We have been doing this for three fucking day. I can't do this forever! I need to go back to my old job. It was already 22 p.m. Villains always attack around 12 to 8 p.m. cause then is more people to kill. They really love killing.

" It's over for today you can go home."- Emo freak said. - Do you maybe need a ride Dr. Bakugou?".

"Like hell I gonna let you drive me! You drive like a maniac!"- it's true. He does.- " I gonna just walk.".

" Fine...then lock after everyone went." - he said and went. After 6 minutes everyone left. I went to lock the door.

Then suddenly something grab my neck.

|Deku's POV|

"Don't move..." - I whispered. The ash-blondie boy started shuttering. He looked good, tho. His skin was so soft too.

"D...De...Deku?". He tried to talk. But obviously he was too scared. I didn't actually have time to deal with him so I just gave him a cold look and approached the knife on his neck.
"Listen here, honey. Say one more word and you are dead. Got it?!" He just nodded so I continued :"First you will unlock the door and let me and my friends in.". When he started unlocking door I gave him a new order :"Second you will put this quirk protectors on. And sit back on that chair.". First I showed him the 'gloves' and then the place he gonna sit. He actually did what I said. What a good little victim. It would be a shame to kill him. Ha. Like I care.

"Deku. Let's hurry up."- Ugly face (*Shigaraki ) said that with angry tone. Why?! He is in his heat now and he wants to be fucked. Ha ha ha. What a pity little omega.

"Don't worry honey! You can suck my cock all you want when we come back." David tried to tease his little omega. Isn't that just adorable? I wanna throw up.

"Uwuuuuu....BOYS LOVE!!! How cute~~~~~~ Can I watch?" Sometimes even I am afraid of that crazy little psycho.

| Bakugou's POV |

Great. Even villains had their soulmates. Well, I guess now I know who my soulmate is too. But how lucky am I, he is a fucking Leader of league of villains. Good job Bakugou. You find the person who gonna kill and everyone around you. I need to clap to myself. Just when I wanted to do that I realised that I had quirk protectors on. They completely erased my quirk. Fuck! I need to take them of. Why did I even listened to that guy?! Oh...yeah he could have kill me.

"And who is that cute blondie boy here~~~" some blondie hoe asked.

"I don't care. We gonna kill him anyway." My perfect soulmate said that like in some piece of trash. I wanted to say something like 'hey asshole, at least I still have soul' or 'Maybe I gonna die, but die than live in your ugly stupid shit body!'. I was shaken from my thoughts when blondie hoe started removing my shirt. What the fuck was she doing?! Raping me?!

"You are omega right?! I can smell you~~~You smell so good I can eat you up!" She was pretty agresive. She was an alpha?! Great! Perfection! How lucky am I?!

"Ugh....what do we have there?" She stopped. I was curious. Why did she stopped?! I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy about that but still.....Why? Then I saw where she was looking. She saw the mark.

"Izuku~~~~Honey~~~Do you love me?!"

"No."

"Wow....what a quick answer! Tell what would you do if I took something what was yours?"

"Like what? I doesn't matter what it is. I would string you apart."

"Ugh~~~you such a meanie~~~"

What the fuck was happening?

"What is all this sweet talk Toga? Hurry up and murder that trash! We took the money! We don't need him anymore!" A man with burned scarfs siad. He sounded like he is in hurry. Great for me!

"Just because you wanna fuck your omega, cause he is in his heat and you can't take it anymore doesn't mean we have better plans for tonight." Blondie pointed. I have better plans for tonight too. Like be anywhere than here. Why did I even agree to come here?! I should have listened to Shitty hair.

"Shut up psycho bitch. How the hell would you know! You murdered your own soulmate!" What's wrong with that men's face? I mean it's all burned up.

"Stop it! You are getting on my nerves. Toga why the fuck don't you just kill that ugly boy so I can go to sleep." Oh okay mister Leader! That's great idea. Rob the bank kill the employes and go to sleep. How the fuck can you sleep?!

"I would like to honey, but I can't."

"Want we to kill him?!" He seemed pretty angry right now. Sorry mister Leader. I didn't know you want to sleep! I will just mureder myself so you can go sleep.

"Than I wouldn't be the only one who killed his soulmate."

Everybody shoken up and started to look at me. Deku came closer to me and saw a mark. He was surprised. ,

"Really...?" A wierd man with hand on his face was trying to cover his shock.

"Guess there is no other thing to do. Take him with us."

Okay guys this is second chapter I hope you liked it. I also hoped that you get my sarcasm cause in this chapter I was using it a lot. I tried to come into characters but I'm not sure that I actually succeed. Anyway new chapter coming soon.

Words: 1102