Chloe

|Chloe's POV|

Ahhh...I'm bored. I don't know what to do since my father is on travel for work. For almost two weeks!!! My mommy says that my daddy works a lot for us. He really does, I guess. I wanted to make my daddy kind a happy, so I draw him and mommy in the park. I'm not quite allowed to go outside this weird building but people from outside, mommy's friends, usually come to visit me.

"Chloe! Come here to eat dinner!" I heard my mom yelling. Well my mom wasn't allowed to go outside this room-house either without dad. He said is for our sake. Well, what do I know? I'm 5 after all.

"Coming." I was really happy when mom was cooking. Mom cooks great. On the other hand, daddy is horrible at cooking. When I got down through the stairs I saw a fluffy familiar green hair.

"Daddy!" I yelled so happy. I ranned into his arms and he hugged me back. I was soooooooooo happy to see him.

|Katsuki's POV|

He finally came home. I putted food on the table and ordered Chloe to go wash her hands. She wasn't very happy about it but not my problem. She needs to do it. I tried to sit on the chair but some big force stopped me.

"I missed you!" Deku hugged me around my wrists and whispered to my ears. "The work went great thanks for asking." Then he kissed my ear. I became red. Fucking bastard. He know exactly where my weak spots are. Now he is just playing with me. I pushed him away cause he smelled like cigarettes and alcohol.

"Ah...sorry...Guys wanted to celebrate our success."

"Can't you celebrate it other way?"

"Usually we find chick and then we rape her, but I couldn't. You know, I'm married." He said that with playfull tone. He waved with his hand, showing me his ring on his hand, at my face. I was feeling teased.

"Your wife is sick of this. If you have plan coming home like this, here are the doors." I showed him the front doors as a signal he can leave.

"Katsuki....,this is my room-house. Be nice to me. I just came back after a big haunting and killing......and everything. Don't make me more angry and frustrated than I already am. Okay?"

I nooded. Like I had a choice. Me and Deku are married. For almost five years. We married a week after I got pregnant. Since that I'm still his prisoned beloved beautiful slave wife. He is almost never home. I need to do everything. I'm housewife. Not mention that taking care of Chloe is big pain in the ass. She is tempered, smart and exactly like her father. I know he gonna drag here into his family business.

"Hey Katsuki,...Yous smell and look great. As always." He was giving me compliments. I liked that. It was giving me hope that he actually loves me. He never said that he does. On wedding he told me to figured it out on my own. He is kind and nice to me but we kind a have a familiar relationship as we did before five years. He is gone often. How could I know if he is cheating me?! I could smell parfumes of other omegas. He is definitely cheating me.

"Fuck you. Move." I said pretty jelous to him. I think bastard noticed.

"Wow. What's wrong?" He looked surprised. Of course he does. He is an asshole. "What did I do now? Seriously Katsuki...If you don't talk to me how could I know?!".

"Figured it out by yourself!" I said while fast walking to the kitchen. I could sense his angry alpha smell but I ignored it.

"Katsuki..." He said while following me and approaching to me. "Stop being like that."

"Why?! You completely have control over my life! Just say and I will do it cause obviously I won't a have choice!"

"Hm...Katsuki I don't get it."

"Of course you don't! Because you are selfish son of bitch who thinks only for himself." I moved him away and ran of the kitchen. I saw Chloe on the table eating. I approached to the table and sat down to eat with her. Deku came as soon as me. He sat next to me but I moved my chair more to Chloe. It was awkward and unpleasant air around us. Chloe noticed it.

"Daddy..."

"Yes."

"Why did you make mommy angry?"

Deku stopped eating for second and he looked at me. I didn't even raise my head. He deserved it.

"To be honest I don't know what I did now but don't worry, sweetheart. Daddy gonna fix it."

Fix it?! What am I?!?! A tool?!?! Fool?!?! Chloe looked at me and I said: "Like he said. He is gonna fix it.".

"Katsuki. That wasn't what I meant."

"You told me that you always say what you mean and you said it."

"Katsuki..."

"What? You did."

"Katsuki!"

"Don't yell at me, Deku!"

"KATSUKI!" Deku stooded up and hurted the table. Chloe was scared. I ran to her to hug her. Deku saw that and he angry walked away. He went to bedroom. I looked him going away. Then I looked at Chloe. She was shivering. I felt bad for her. I don't want Deku destroy her life like he did mine. She is my sunshine after all.

"Don't worry, honey. Mommy is here."

"Why are you angry at dad?" She asked while crying. I really didn't want this to happend. I didn't want to brag her into our problems.

"Hey. Let's go to sleep. Okay?!" She nooded. I took her like princes and I carried her to her bedroom. I stayed with her until she fall asleep. When she did, pretty fast, I went to mine and Deku's bedroom. I really didn't want to but- . I didn't had choice. When I entered in the room. I was shocked. I saw Deku laying on the middle of the bed with his hand over his eyes. I could see he is crying. He is crying?!?! Really?!?! I got up on the bed, sitting next to Deku and watching him.

"Why are you like this Katsuki. I gave you everything you wanted. If you want anything more you just need to ask. I will give you whole world if you want." He still was holding his arm on his eyes and crying.

"Oh really then why am I looked here? For five years I didn't touch the outside ground! You don't even let Chloe to have friends! Or to go outside!" After what I said Deku stood up and bringed me a camera.

"Look." He said. I was confused. Now I could clearly see his crying red eyes. I never saw him this vulnerable. I looked because I had respect for him. When I turned on the camera I saw something terrifying. On camera was videos of news, Deku's hostages and my parents. "Katsuki Bakugou who was kidnapped before two years is assumed to be one of them now. He  betrayed everyone. He is villain. Policeman Todoroki said that he supposed to help him catch Deku, but instead he become one of them. Katsuki Bakugou is soulmate of Deku. No wonder he is villain now. He is exactly like Deku. All soulmates are the same right?!" That was news before two years. There were also videos of Deku's hostages who were insulting me and telling lies about me. Deku murder them imperturbably. "Katsuki is not like me at all. But he is mine. Deal with it." That was Deku's sentence Deku told everyone of them. There was a 300 hostages like them. He killed all of them. "Deku killed president. That surely was his spoiled soulmate's request." The news before four years. "Deku is the worst human being ever. No wonder he have soulmate like Katsuki. Deku must be jealous. He isn't even to knees to Katsuki when it comes to crulness."  The news before three years ago. "Reporter: Detective Shoto. What do you think about this situation? Shoto: I think that Katsuki needs to be killed. If Deku by any chance love Katsuki, wouldn't murdering him break Deku? We can kill two flys like that." The news five years ago. I was crying. Whole world was against me. THE WHOLE WORLD!

I'm drama queen. I know.

Words: 1408